SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020
The subject matter experts of Mockers have prepared the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 to help you prepare effectively for the upcoming State Bank of India Mains exam. The 2020 SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test mimics the actual question paper enabling you to experience a real exam environment.
Also, similar to the actual exam, the SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2020 is in online mode, you can attempt using the links provided above. Keep reading it to know more about the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
Before solving the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020, you must understand the SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern 2020 - use the below table.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||1||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||1||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||1||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||2||100||45 minutes|
Why SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2020 Is Important for You?
Three reasons indicate the importance of the SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2020 for you:
- Familiarity with Online Mock Test Interface: Before appearing in the SBI Clerk Mains exam you should be comfortable using the online test interface to avoid any distractions in the actual examination. Hence, solving the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 is important for you to familiarise yourself with the online Mock Test Interface. Because Mockers.in offers the Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2020 in an online format.
- To Understand Exam Patterns and Difficulty Levels: Year-on-year the SBI Clerk Mains exam difficulty level changes, therefore, it is important for you to solve the various years’ of questions to better understand the difficulty level and the exam pattern - to do this, the SBI Clerk Mains Free Online Mock Test 2020 helps.
- To Improve Speed and Accuracy: The more you practise better you become in terms of speed and accuracy. Therefore, it is essential for you to solve the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 so that you can practise more than one set of questions to improve your speed and accuracy.
Features of Our SBI Clerk Mains Free Online Mock Test 2020
The SBI Clerk Mains Free Online Mock Test 2020 at Mockers is loaded with lots of features which we have discussed in this section:
Full-Length Syllabus-Based Mock Test: The SBI Clerk 2020 Mains exam mock tests are full-length and enable you to practise the questions without compromising the actual competition and time-strain.
Performance Analysis Report: The performance analysis report is the record of your performance when you attempted a particular set of SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Mock Tests. With the help of a performance analysis report, you can understand your strengths and weaknesses to improve.
Leaderboard Rank to Compare Results with Peers: Thousands of aspirants have joined the Mockers to attempt the Mock Test of SBI Clerk Mains 2020 which enables us to prepare a leaderboard rank to help you compare results with peers. This feature motivates you to perform well in the next set of mock tests.
Detailed Solutions and Re-Attempt: Apart from the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Mock questions, you get detailed solutions after submitting the Mock Test so that you can cross-check your responses. Not only the solutions, but you can re-attempt the same set of SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 as many times as you want. Remember, your total marks will not be revised once created.
Facility to Switch Between Hindi and English: Mockers provides the SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2020 free in Hindi and English which gives you the freedom to switch between Mock test languages anytime you want during the test.
Step-By-Step Guide to Practice SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020
Follow these step-by-step guides to find the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 and practice them.
- Open Mockers.in on your device; such as a Smartphone or PC/Laptop
- Find the Exam categories and click, or tap on the menu icon to locate the Exam categories (if you are using a smartphone)
- Click on the Bank and then SBI Clerk to find the Mock Tests.
- Now, a new page will load where you have to choose the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 to proceed further.
- At this stage, choose a Mock Test set, read the instructions, choose the language and begin the Mock test for SBI Clerk Mains 2020.
3 Benefits of Taking Our SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020
The 3 benefits of taking our SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 are as follows:
- Clue About Exam Pattern: Our experts have prepared the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Mock Test following the 2020 exam pattern so that you can get a clue about the actual exam pattern where you learn about the total marks, duration and the questions sections.
- To Practise under Real Exam Conditions: The Mockers team has given their best to design the 2020 Mock Test of SBI Clerk Mains to help you practise the questions under real exam conditions. This means, that when you start the Mock tests, you won’t be able to leave the test mid-way, can’t take the unlimited time as the test has a live timer and you can’t get any clue or hint of the questions until you submit the test.
- Feedback and Improvement: Not only the 2020 SBI Clerk Mains Mock tests but also the Mockers platform gives you feedback and detailed solutions to help you improve in areas where you lacked during the test. The feedback is available in terms of overall marks or performance analysis, leaderboard rank and the time consumed in each section.
Tips and Strategies for SBI Clerk Mains
These tips and strategies are carefully crafted for you to prepare effectively for the SBI Clerk Mains exam. Mockers experts, the content research team and our subject matter experts have suggested these tips:
Whether you are practising the 2020 SBI Clerk Mains exam Mock tests, previous year question papers or actual exam papers, these tips will assist you throughout the preparation.
- Sharpen Your Reasoning Skills: Familiarize yourself with different types of reasoning puzzles, such as syllogisms, coding-decoding, seating arrangements, etc… then practice regularly to learn various shortcut techniques to solve the SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative reasons questions efficiently. Solving the SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test 2020 can be a great way to sharpen your reasoning skills because it contains 50 reasoning questions to practise.
- Stay on top of Banking Current Affairs: Find reliable financial news websites, newspapers, and magazines to access the latest news articles on Finance or banking. Other than these, you can also use mobile apps, YouTube videos, and Google alerts to keep yourself updated with various Banking Current Affairs. Solving the latest SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests can also help you stay on top of the banking current affairs.
- Master Vocabulary: There are 40 questions in the SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2020 that can help you master vocabulary. To score 40 out of 40 in the actual SBI Clerk Mains exam make sure you master the vocabulary.