CTET Mock Test Free
To improve the preparation for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, we advise you to attempt the CTET Mock Test that is available for free on Mockers.in. Although it is free but very helpful to know the exam pattern and questions’ difficulty levels. CTET Online Mock Tests available on Mockers are developed by subject matter experts in Hindi and English.
A set of various Mock Tests for CTET is available on the top section of this page. Go through them to attempt the tests to know your level of preparation.
About CTET Mock Test Series - An Overview
One of the essential study resources for CTET candidates is Mock tests because Mock tests replicate actual exam patterns, syllabus and difficulty levels. An overview of the CTET Mock Test Series is mentioned below.
|Series Name||CTET Mock Test Series|
|Number of Questions||150 questions/set|
|Difficulty Levels||Easy, Moderate, and Difficult|
CTET Online Test in Hindi
Both paper 1 and paper 2 Mock test of CTET is available here on Mockers for free. Following simple steps, one can easily attempt the Hindi Mock test of CTET in Online mode. The difficulty level of the CTET Online Test in Hindi is similar to the actual question papers of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
The Hindi CTET Mock Test is for candidates who chose the Hindi language to give answers in the actual CTET exam. However, our Mock test platform doesn’t restrict anyone from taking the Hindi Mock test.
CTET Online Test in English
Candidates feeling comfortable with the English language can choose the CTET Online Test in English on Mockers.in. The experts who developed the CTET Mock in English are familiar with the exam pattern and have experience of appearing in the actual CTET examination.
Practising the CTET Online Test in English enables candidates to prepare better for the examination without appearing in the actual exam. The Mock test of CTET in the English language adheres to all the norms or instructions set by the CTET exam conducting body the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Key Features of Mockers CTET Free Mock Test
We believe, Mockers.in - an online Mock Test Platform has interesting and helpful features all candidates should know. Therefore, we have mentioned here the features of Mockers CTET Free Mock Test.
- All Mock Sets are Available Free 24×7: The online CTET Mock Test on Mockers is handy to refer to because it is available all day and night. Candidates are free to attempt the Mock Tests whenever they want.
- Instant Performance Report: Our developers have prepared one of the best algorithms to help candidates access the instant performance report that enables them to analyse their level of preparation and understand the areas where more attention is required. This feature is one of the best because it helps students compete with their peers. This is possible because the algorithm assigns ranks to the candidates who take the CTET Mock tests.
- Detail Solutions: Mockers also offers detailed solutions to all the questions asked in the CTET Mock questions. The solutions are highly accurate since subject experts have developed them. This feature helps candidates work on their weak areas instantly and enables them to master the CTET questions.
- Test Language Preferences: The facility to choose language is also a great feature that assists candidates in taking the CTET Mock Test Online Free with ease.
- Live Timer: Since time plays an important role in the competitive examination, a live timer is given at the top section of the test to help students keep their eyes on the remaining time to answer the questions at a manageable pace.
- Detailed Analysis: From time-taken analysis to subject-wise analysis all are given in the Mockers CTET Mock Test Platform.
Why Take Online CTET Mock Test for Free?
Mock Tests are very helpful for competitive exam candidates because they allow students to
- Assess their Preparation Level: Evaluating the level of preparation is vital and the Mock test of CTET makes it very easy for candidates to assess how well they are prepared for the actual examination. Getting an idea of how well they will perform in the upcoming CTET examination makes them familiar with their flaws and strengths.
- Practise Questions Following the Timeframe: Mock Tests also help candidates obey the timeframe assigned to the question papers. Since Mock Tests of CTET are in online mode, they ensure candidates are respecting the time assigned to each set of Mock Tests. Practising questions following the timeframe gives candidates a skill that helps them answer questions with ease and Calm mind.
- Understand the Exam Pattern: The CTET exam is conducted following a standard system known as Exam Pattern. Understanding exam patterns becomes an important task for candidates as their question papers will be designed accordingly. Since the CTET Online Mock Test is based on the actual CTET test papers, solving the CTET Mock Online Test helps candidates understand the exam pattern very well.
- Builds Confidence: Self-efficacy is important for effective performance in the actual examination. Practising CTET Mock Tests on a regular basis helps candidates build confidence by developing trust in their ability to write correct answers in the examination.
- Boost Speed, Accuracy and Time Management Skills: Being regular in practising CTET Mock Online Tests helps candidates work on their speed, accuracy and time management skills.
How to Take Free CTET Mock Test on Mockers?
To take the Free CTET Mock Test on Mockers, you need to visit the website and follow some simple steps. For ease, here are the steps:
- Open Mockers.in
- Click on the Navigation icon (Visible to Smartphone only)
- A new section will open, choose Exam Categories
It will further expand, click on Teaching
- The menu will further expand, choose CTET.
- A new page will load containing the CTET Mock Test year-wise and stage-wise. Choose any mock test for CTET you want to attempt.
How to Analyse the CTET Online Mock Test Performance Report?
When you attempt any CTET Mock Test on Mockers, you’ll have a performance report containing the report of how you did while taking the Mock Test. Based on your performance; your overall score and rank will be reflected in your Mockers account. Here’s how to analyse the CTET Online Mock Test Performance Report:
- Once you submit the CTET Mock test, a page containing the report will open quickly. The report will be shown in your Mockers account.
- Using the report, find how many questions you have answered correctly and incorrectly. Along with this, the number of unattempted questions will be shown.
- Go through the Overall Results, Overall Marks, Time Distribution, and subject-wise analysis.
- Use the available data to learn where you need to pay more attention to score higher marks. Also, to rank higher in Mockers leaderboard.
- After analysing the performance report and finding the areas where you lack, make a proper strategy to improve.
Understand Mockers CTET Mock Test Interface
The Mockers CTET Mock Test interface is designed crisp and concise to help anyone attempt Mock Test easily. To understand how the interface is designed and works, below are given details.
The interface of the CTET Mock Test is designed in a way where the list of tests is available along with a start button. One can proceed further in the mock test when they tap on “Start”
Mock Test Details and Instructions
The number of CTET Mock Test followed by the candidate name and the instructions to attempt the Mock Test is given in the second step of the Mockers test interface.
Back or Start Button
On the instruction page, two buttons: Back and Start are given. The Back button facilitates students to leave the test page instantly and return to the back however, the Start button helps candidates proceed further.
The language selection pop-up appears when a candidate decides to start the test and timer. Mockers, also allow candidates to change the test language while giving the test.
As soon as the candidate taps on “Start Test,” the CTET Mock Test starts along with a timer and a button to submit the test. Note, that the Mock test of CTET will automatically submit when the countdown ends.
The Mockers CTET Mock Test interface is designed in a way that allows the candidates to switch between the subjects anytime.
Mock Test Status
One of the most useful interface designs is that candidates can check the status of their Online Mock Test such as Not Visited, Un-answered, Answered, Review, and Review with Answer.
Question Number and Assigned Marks
For ease, the interface also contains details of the total number of questions and the current number of questions followed by the mark assigned.
Questions Followed by Options
One of the prominent features of the interface is questions followed by the options to choose from.
Back, Forward, Mark Review and Clear Selection
The bottom area of the interface contains buttons to go back to the previous question, skip the question and move forward, mark for review and clear the selection.
Mockers’ interface also allows candidates to quit the test in between and submit the CTET Mock test. However, quitting the test without completing the time and attempting all the questions will bring an alert pop-up.
- Candidates are allowed to change their response to questions anytime before submitting the test.
- All the candidates have the freedom to choose any question number across a Mock set and its sections regardless of its order number.
- Do not "submit test" before completing the test. If the test submitted cannot be resumed. Also, the re-attempt questions on Mockers will not consider any change in the marks and leaderboard.
Benefits of Taking CTET Online Mock Test
Toppers, subject experts and those who have attempted the actual CTET questions suggest candidates take the Mock test while preparing or before appearing in the actual Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). In this section, we are discussing the benefits of taking the CTET Online Mock Test.
- An Overview of Exam Preparation: Solving the Mock Test of CTET, helps students gather information about the level of preparation.
- Command on CBT Mode Test: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted sometimes in offline mode and sometimes offline. Therefore, students must be familiar with the Computer-based test. Those, who take the CTET Free Mock Test Online are able to develop the command on the CBT Mode test.
- Complete Revision of CTET Syllabus: The CTET Syllabus includes Child development and pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Environmental studies. Hence to revise the CTET Syllabus, candidates can solve the Mock Test of CTET prepared by subject experts referring to the actual exam pattern.
- An Idea of Strong and Weak Areas: Those candidates who refer to the Online CTET Mock Test are able to identify their weak and strongest areas in the subjects they have studied. Identifying the weak areas helps candidates improve them and make them their strengths.
Things to Learn From CTET Mock Test?
Attempting the CTET Mock Test guides candidates learn a variety of things that we are discussing in this section.
- Conceptual Understanding: Mathematics and Social Studies are the subjects in which CTET candidates should have a conceptual understanding. Thus, those candidates who practice the CTET Mock Test Online Free are able to develop their conceptual understanding. It can also be learned by studying the textbooks but solving questions helps more because it shows how to use the concepts to solve a problem.
- Time Management: One of the crucial skills a competitive exam candidate should have is time management skills. It is a skill to learn gradually and so, solving the CTET Mock Test Free Online help students develop time management skill. Learning this skill not only helps candidates save time for last-minute questions review but also helps them use time wisely during the actual CTET examination.
- Familiarity with Real Exam-like Environment: Being aware of how to behave in an actual CTET examination is a crucial skill a candidate develops when they solve the CTET Mock Test Online Free. It is so because Mock Tests replicate the actual Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam pattern in which a candidate must complete their test within 150 minutes.
- Answering Methodology: Another great skill that a candidate learns when solving the CTET Online Mock Test is the techniques and methods to answer questions. Learning this skill also matters because it can help a candidate save precious time in the actual examination. Since the CTET exam is an exam where objective questions are asked, candidates must learn the methods to answer objective questions faster.
CTET Exam Pattern
There are two papers on CTET: Paper 1 is for candidates who want to teach Classes 1 to 5 students whereas Paper 2 is designed for candidates who wish to teach Classes 6 to 8 students. Knowing the CTET exam pattern is essential for candidates because it helps them develop a strategy to answer the questions and prepare an effective study plan. Note that, those who wish to become a teacher for Classes 1 to 8 need to appear for both papers.
The below table contains a short brief of the CTET Exam pattern, Understand this exam pattern to better perform in the Mock Test and actual examination.
Number of Questions
The questions and marks distributions as per the CTET exam pattern are mentioned below. Note that there are 4 different subjects from which questions will be asked in the CTET Mock Tets and actual examination.
|CTET Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Syllabus of CTET Exam
The CTET Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are different and candidates should be familiar with the syllabus to better prepare for the CTET exam and to score higher marks. For ease, in the below-given tables, we have shared the Syllabus of CTET Exam for both papers.
Key Points to Consider:
- The CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education has prepared the CTET Syllabus for both papers.
- Paper 1 has 5 sections: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- Paper 2 contains 4 sections: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics & Science or Social Studies.
- Paper 1 has primarily level questions from classes 1 to 5 and therefore it is for those candidates who wish to teach the class 1 to 5 students.
- Paper 2 has questions from Classes 6 to 8 hence, this paper is ideal for those candidates who wish to teach elementary classes students.
CTET Paper 1 Syllabus
Be thorough with the table to gather details about CTET Paper 1 Syllabus.
|Sections||CTET Paper 1 Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Child Development (Elementary School Child), Concept of Education and Understanding of Special Children, Learning Pedagogy|
|Language I||Language Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Language II||Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Mathematics||Content and Pedagogy Related issues|
|Environmental Studies||Content and Pedagogy Related issues|
CTET Paper 2 Syllabus
The table below contains the CTET Paper 2 Syllabus where sections as well as the syllabus to cover are mentioned.
|Sections||CTET Paper 2 Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Child Development (Elementary School Child), Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with special needs, Learning Pedagogy|
|Language I||Language Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Language II||Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Mathematics and Science||Mathematics, Algebra, Geometry, Pedagogy related issues|
|Social Studies / Social Sciences||History, Geography, Social, Political Life, Pedagogical issues|
How to Prepare for the CTET Mock Test?
Focusing on the CTET Syllabus is really important to prepare for the CTET Mock Test. Including this, there are several key points that candidates should consider when preparing for the CTET exam or Mock Test. A few tips for preparation are mentioned here.
- Cover Full Syllabus: Several publications prepare textbooks to help candidates cover the syllabus. Refer to any of them to cover the Full Syllabus of CTET before appearing for the Mock Test. Leaving any topic unread may put you in doubt while answering the CTET Mock Test so, don’t leave any topic unread.
- Practise Related Questions: After covering the Syllabus, the very first important step is to practise related questions whether it is from the same textbook or any other. Solving relevant questions correctly will give you a boost in confidence and prepare you for the Mock test.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers: Solving the old question papers before attempting the CTET Free Mock Test is also a great method to prepare for mock tests. Answering CTET Previous Year Question Papers also helps you understand the difficulty levels of actual exam questions.
- Practise Time Management Skills: Being focused and blocking time for each section in the Mock Test helps you develop time management skills. It also assists you in finishing the CTET Mock Test within 150 minutes by maintaining an accuracy level.
Do’s and Don’ts with CTET Online Mock Test
Although CTET Mock Test in Online mode is a great resource for candidates preparing for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. however, there are some dos and don'ts all candidates should keep in mind. We have listed them below
- ✔️ Attempt the CTET Online Tests regularly.
- ✔️ Follow the time frame and test instructions.
- ✔️ Find the mistakes and work on them to improve.
- ✔️ Try to re-attempt the test to re-assess your improvements.
- ❌ Don’t depend upon the Online mock tests to prepare for the exam.
- ❌ Don’t avoid the mistakes you have made.
- ❌ Don’t feel anxious or nervous, the online tests are designed to help you practise questions and feel confident.
- ❌ Don’t cram the solutions of CTET Mock Questions as it will not help you much.
|All images/screenshots are for reference purposes only.|