JEE Main Mock Test 2024
Boost your JEE Mains exam preparation with the JEE Main Mock Test by Mockers. Experts-curated JEE Mock Test for Main exam helps you to master the practice sessions for the competitive exams to beat your competition. As per our observations, more than 90% of engineering aspirants solve the Mock Test during their exam preparation.
Therefore, attempt the Free JEE Main Mock Test by Mockers prepared following the exam pattern and JEE Main Syllabus. The Mock Tests for JEE Main are online and accessible whenever you want.
JEE Main Mock Test
About 21 years ago, the JEE Main test started to assess engineering aspirants. Scoring good marks in JEE Main can help many candidates get admission to India’s top-level engineering colleges. But for admission to IITs, candidates ace the JEE Main test to get selected for the JEE Advanced exam. Therefore, our experts have prepared the JEE Mains Mock Test after analysing the old question papers, syllabus, exam patterns, and official JEE Main Mock Test.
Our JEE Main Mock Test is a full-length test where candidates can access various sets of the Main Mock Test.
JEE Main Mock Test in Hindi
Those engineering aspirants searching for the JEE Main Mock Test in Hindi can use the Mockers platform. Our website hosts the Mock Test for JEE Main in Hindi to help you practice questions in Hindi without losing the questions’ essence, exam pattern and difficulty level.
JEE Main Mock Test in Hindi is suitable for candidates who are preparing for the entrance test in Hindi from day 1. However, note that the Mock Test in Hindi doesn’t compromise with its quality and therefore, scoring marks in Hindi JEE Mains Mock Test is equally difficult.
Full-Length JEE Mains Mock Test
What is a Full-Length JEE Mains Mock Test? Full-length JEE Main Mock Test includes questions on every topic mentioned in the JEE Syllabus. Experts have analysed the complete exam pattern and the previous years’ question papers to prepare the Full-length Mock Test for JEE Main.
With a Full-length JEE Mock Test in CBT mode, you can experience the actual exam environment wherever you are. It lets you solve the exact number of questions asked in the entrance examination. In addition to this, you’ll have the same time frame to answer the JEE Mock Test questions. If you are in the last month of preparation, we highly recommend you attempt the Full-Length JEE Main Mock Test for free using the links available on this page.
Year-wise JEE Main Mock Test
Every year, the competition level increases, changes occur in the exam pattern or syllabus and questions’ difficulty rises; all these changes impact the overall preparation, but solving the year-wise JEE Main Mock Tests helps understand the trends of changes and so take one of the best decisions to tackle the difficulty level of questions in actual JEE examination.
Knowing the importance, we provide a year-wise JEE Mock Test for Mains that contains several full-length Mock Tests for JEE Mains.
Features of Mockers JEE Mains Mock Test 2024
These features of Mockers JEE Mains Mock Tests are noteworthy, so you must be familiar with these features if you are going to attempt the JEE Mock Test on Mockers.in
- Full-Length JEE Mock Test: Mockers’ Mock tests for JEE Mains exam are full-length; meaning, you will attempt the questions from across the topics available in the JEE Syllabus. Not only the syllabus, but the time duration of the Mock Test will be similar to the actual JEE exam: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Based on the Latest Exam Pattern: Every single set of JEE Mains Mock Tests is based on the latest exam pattern. Meaning, that you will be familiar with the total number of questions, marking scheme, negative marking, and even the difficulty level of the questions.
- Instant Performance Analysis: The Mockers tech team has developed an algorithm capable of giving you an instant performance analysis of the JEE Mains Mock Test. The performance analysis gives an overall report, subject-wise performance report, time duration analysis and much more. This feature is helpful in finding the flaws in the preparation level to improve.
- Leaderboard Rank: An algorithm dedicated to performing an analysis of your JEE Main Mock Test performance and then assigning a rank in the leaderboard. The ranks are based on time taken, peer marks and more. Using the same leaderboard rank you can compare your marks to others on the leaderboard and with the toppers.
- Re-attempt and Full Solutions Provided: One of the most helpful features is that re-attempt and full solutions are provided to all the questions available in the JEE Mock Test.
What Exactly Is JEE Main Mock Test 2024?
JEE Main Mock Tests are online Computer-based tests created by replicating the actual JEE examination pattern and format. The purpose of the JEE Mains Mock Test is to help you practice the questions for the upcoming Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Main).
Following are the things that are replicated when preparing the JEE Mock Test for JEE Main.
- Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions
- Marking Scheme, etc.
Why JEE Mains Mock Test 2024 is Important?
Here are the reasons that show the importance of the JEE Mains Mock Test for aspiring engineering candidates.
- Helps Practice Exam-Level Questions: Without appearing in the JEE examination, using the exam-level questions for practice is a challenge. However, referring to the JEE Mains Mock Test makes this task easy because our subject experts constantly maintain the difficulty level of questions in the JEE Mock Test. Therefore, the Mock Test of JEE Mains is an essential resource during the exam preparation time and is a need for many.
- Assists in Self-Assessment: Knowing the performance in each subject and the time duration to answer all the questions asked in the JEE examination is essential because self-assessment offers an opportunity to work on them to improve. Therefore, the JEE Mock Test for Main exam is important to receive assistance in self-evaluation.
- Boosts Confidence: A confident candidate can answer questions in JEE exams more accurately and stress-free, which leads them to score impressive marks. Practising the JEE Mains Mock Test regularly boosts confidence; therefore, the JEE Mock Test is important.
- Provides Feedback to Improve: Receiving instant and constant feedback during exam preparation is a great help. The Free JEE Main Mock Test by Mockers is capable of providing feedback to the test takers. The feedback or performance report enables candidates to be familiar with the areas they need to improve.
- Enables to Master Time Management: JEE is a national-level entrance exam resulting in tight competition among appearing candidates. Those who master time management and answer all the questions within a given time frame accurately can ace the JEE Main examinations. The time-management skill is a gradual process to learn. Therefore, the JEE Mock Test is important as it is designed following the JEE exam time duration.
How to Choose the Best Mock Tests for JEE Main?
In the market, hundreds of online platforms offer Mock Tests for JEE Main. Therefore, choosing the best JEE Main Mock Test is a challenge. In this section, we’ll guide you to choose the best one out of so many.
When choosing the best Mock Test for JEE Main, consider these:
- Platform/Website Reputation: Before choosing a JEE Mock Test for Mains exam from any website or platform, it is vital to check their reputation. The reputation can be known by browsing other sections of the website, whether the inclination of the website is for the Mock tests or anything else, who is the creator of the JEE Mock Test on the website, how many visitors the website has and more. A low-quality website may not contain high-quality Mock tests, so pay attention to the website’s overall content, design and how they present their mock questions.
- Check Mock Test Year: To practise the latest and updated JEE Mock Test, it is vital to check the year of the Mock Test. If a Mock Test is designed according to the current exam pattern, it should have the year.
- Test Instructions: For every single JEE Mains Mock Test you solve, make sure you find the test instructions. The test instruction is essential for you to read before attempting the Mock Test questions because it lets you know about the paper pattern, mark distribution, time duration, negative marking, etc. The Platform offering you the test instructions is most likely a trustworthy platform.
- Features of the JEE Mock Test: Features such as live timer, the status of questions such as attempted, unattempted, marked for review, performance analysis, etc. A genuine JEE Mock Test will be full of features helpful to practice and prepare for the entrance exam preparation.
How to Give JEE Main Mock Test for Free?
To give a JEE Mock Test for free on Mockers follow these simple steps one by one:
- Choose an internet browser and Visit www.mockers.in
- The Mockers homepage will load.
- Now, click on the menu icon/button
- Three options will be visible to choose from, Choose, ‘Exam Categories’
- The exam categories will expand further, click on Engineering which will give you two options to choose from; choose JEE Main
- A new page will load containing the JEE Mock test for Main.
Understanding JEE Main Exam Pattern 2024
Before taking the JEE Main Mock Test, understanding the JEE Main Exam Pattern is essential because it helps you know how the marks are given and the process used to assess the Engineering aspirants. Note that, the exam pattern used in the JEE Main is followed by the experts at Mockers to prepare the Mock Test 2024 for JEE Main.
|No. Of Questions
|Marking Scheme (A - correct, wrong B - correct, wrong)
|10 (attempt 5)
|30 (attempt 25)
|A - +4, -1 B - +4, 0
|10 (attempt 5)
|30 (attempt 25)
|A - +4, -1 B - +4, 0
|10 (attempt 5)
|30 (attempt 25)
|A - +4, -1 B - +4, 0
|30 (attempt 15)
|90 (attempt 75)
|300 (max marks)
Minimum Marks Required to Ace JEE Main Exam
To get admission to top Indian Engineering colleges, candidates must score the minimum marks in the JEE Main exam. Since marks are essential, you should know the minimum marks for JEE and then compare your score to the JEE Main Mock Test 2024 marks to estimate how hard you need to do more.
Note that, the official cut-off or minimum marks for JEE Main are released after conducting the exam, but based on the past year's data and trends, scoring at least or more than 270 marks is a good sign to secure a seat in IITs.
Right Time to Take the JEE Main Mock Test 2024
The JEE Main Mock Test 2024 is an authentic method to prepare well for the JEE Main exam and therefore, candidates who are in the last stage of their preparation should take the JEE Main Mock Test 2024. However, those aspirants who like to take more challenges and would like to practice more challenging questions can start solving the Mock Test for JEE Main 2024 whenever they want even at the starting phases of their preparation.
However, there should be a balance between adequate and effective preparation to solve the JEE Main Mock Test 2024. Below, we have mentioned three of the most ideal times to begin solving the JEE Main Mock Test 2024:
- 6 To 8 Months Before JEE Exam: This is an early phase of JEE Main preparation, often known as the Foundation phase. Solving the JEE Main Mock Test at this time enables you to learn about the exam and question paper format. To get the initial motivation to work harder on your preparation, you can take the Mock Test of JEE Main 6 to 8 Months before the JEE Main Exam.
- 3 To 5 Months Before JEE Main Exam: This is the middle stage of your JEE Main Exam preparation where you must have completed at least 50-60 per cent of your JEE Main Syllabus. At this time solve JEE Main Mock Test 2024 to find out the loopholes in your preparation process to improve your overall preparation.
- And 1 Month Before JEE Main Exam: It is a must to solve the JEE Main Mock Test 2024 before 1 month of JEE Main Exam. It is so because solving the challenging Mock Tests or questions at the final phase of your preparation helps you understand your strength for the exam.
Supporting Study Materials to Prepare for the JEE Main Exam
The JEE Mock Test 2024 isn’t the only study resource to do a self-assessment to prepare for the entrance exam, but there are some supporting study materials that play a crucial role in the preparation process. Those resources are -
- JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers: The JEE Main PYQ is one of the best supporting study resources that enables you to solve the original questions set by NTA to conduct the JEE Main exams in the past. Solving the old questions not only helps in self-assessment but also helps you know the questions and topics that are important from the exam perspective.
- JEE Main Practice Sets: This also supports the preparation, but the practice sets questions are designed in a topic or chapter-wise manner ideal for solving numerous questions for practise purposes only.
- Reference Books for JEE Main: Many authors and publications release the JEE Main exam preparation books that cover theoretical portions as well as several questions to practice.
- JEE Main Crash Course and Online Test Series: JEE Main Crash Courses are short-duration courses designed to help candidates recall or prepare for the exam in the quickest way possible. Often, the Online test series and JEE Main Crash Course are designed just like 2024 Mock Tests, but both are different in the real world.
- Subject-wise JEE Main Revision Notes: The revision notes are an inseparable part of the JEE Main preparation as they help recall all the topics from easy to difficult in an organised manner. All the aspirants or candidates must revise before taking the JEE Main Mock Test 2024.
How to take the Official NTA JEE Main Mock Test?
The official website of NTA also offers the JEE Main Mock Test to its candidates. To take the official NTA JEE Main Mock Test, follow these steps:
- Open an internet browser such as Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Type nta.ac.in/Quiz and enter to open the page
- A form will appear to choose an exam - Select JEE Main and then choose the paper to proceed further.
- Once filled in all the details, a new page will appear containing a demo login window as shown in the image; Click on the button that says Login. Note, that you don’t have to fill in any details to login, just proceed with the blank form and click on ‘Login’ Button.
- A page with General instructions will load, read them and choose the language of the test to begin the NTA JEE Main Mock Test for free.
- Now, once you read all the instructions, tick the consent and tap on ‘PROCEED’ to begin the test.
- The NTA Mock Test interface looks like this
- Now, attempt the questions and submit the test to see your result with answer keys.
JEE Main Mock Test Centres by NTA
The NTA offers JEE Main Mock Test exams at exam centres across India and its states and cities. The Mock Test Centres are known as TPC, a candidate needs to select any 5 centres as a preference. For the complete list visit NTA's official website. However, as a sneak peak of TPC and their related information for JEE Main Mock Test by NTA is provided below.
|Ambala City TPC
|Ambala City, Haryana
|Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
|Jammu and Kashmir
|Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
|Jammu and Kashmir
|Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Note: The above table isn’t complete or comprehensive, candidates are advised to look for the detailed information on the NTA’s website.
The process to Register for the JEE Main Mock Test at Practice Centres
The NTA conducts the JEE Main Mock Test in 6 sessions and to get a slot to appear for the NTA JEE Main Mock Test, you need to register for the same. Follow the below-given steps for that purpose:
On the Web:
- Visit NTA Official Website - nta.ac.in and click on the link 'Student Registration (For Practice Center)
- Select Gmail or Facebook Login
- Enter Username and Password to login
- Enter Personal Information
- Fill in Contact Information
- Enter Academic Information
- Provide Exam Information
- Go to the Section Select Exam Center' and choose upto 5 centres
- Schedule Selection
- Review the form and click on 'Confirm Appointment'
- You will receive an approval message upon successfully registration.
On the Android Phone:
- Open Google Play Store and Search 'NTA Student App'
- After searching click on Install
- Once installed, open the app and login using Gmail or Facebook
- Then, fill and all the details as asked and choose upto 5 centers to schedule the JEE Main Mock Test.
- Once, all the processes are done, re-check and confirm the schedule that will show a confirmation page.
Read this official guide (with pictures) to register for the JEE Main Mock Test.
How to Prepare for the JEE Mains Mock Test?
Preparing for the JEE Mains Mock tests is crucial for success in the actual exam. Because the JEE Mock Test helps you examine your knowledge, identify strengths and weaknesses and improve your test-taking skills. Below are some preparation tips for you to follow when preparing for the JEE Main Mock Test.
- Practice Mock Tests: Take regular Mock tests to experience the actual exam environment. The Mockers offers more than 10 sets of JEE Mains Mock Tests to practice. Aim to complete those JEE mock tests within the allotted time to practice time management skills too.
- Analyze Performance: It is crucial to analyze performance after taking each mock test. Once you start analyzing, Identify the areas where you made mistakes or struggled the most. We provide solutions too which you can use to improve in those weak areas.
- Seek Help When Needed: If you find any difficulties or have doubts while preparing for the mock tests, don't hesitate to seek help from teachers, mentors, or online platforms such as YouTube. Clearing your doubts will strengthen your knowledge and boost your confidence.
- Solve Previous Year Papers: Solving the old question papers gives you an idea of how types of questions asked and the exam's difficulty level. Therefore, solve previous year papers while preparing for JEE Mock Tests for Mains exam.