SBI Clerk Mock Test
State Bank of India Clerk Exam Mock Test prepared by subject matter experts are available here at Mockers. The SBI Clerk Mock Test is an essential resource for candidates looking for questions based on the SBI Clerk exam pattern, difficulty level, and time limits.
Practising the Mock Test of SBI Clerk is helpful for candidates looking for ways to improve their time management skills and critical thinking level. The Mockers SBI Clerk Mock Test is designed in a specific way so that candidates practising them can defeat more than 2 Lakhs fellow candidates for SBI Clerk vacancies.
About the SBI Clerk Exam
The SBI Clerk Exam is a once-a-year national-level government exam held for 3 Sections: Numerical Ability, English Language, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude in CBT (Computer-Based Test) mode. The total weightage of the SBI Clerk Exam is 100 marks where 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer. A candidate will be given a total of 60 minutes to complete the computer-based SBI Clerk Exam.
In order to prepare well and to score well in the SBI Clerk Exam, candidates must solve the Free SBI Clerk Mock Test available here at Mockers.
Features of SBI Clerk Free Mock Test on Mockers
SBI Clerk Mock Test on Mockers are filled with various features a candidate would like to know about before attempting the Mock test series. To help candidates find them easier, we have discussed them in detail:
- Full-Length Tests: The SBI Junior Associate Mock test series available here contains full-length tests that mimic the actual exam in terms of length, format, and content. Full-length SBI Clerk Free Mock Test is available here for both: Mains and Prelims.
- Bilingual (Hindi & English): For ease, the SBI Clerk Mock Test is available in Hindi and English languages. SBI Junior Associate Candidates thinking of language barriers in their preparation can take the help of the Mockers bilingual SBI Clerk Free Mock Test.
- Based on SBI Clerk Exam Pattern: Negative marking, time limit, question types and their format all are taken into consideration to prepare for the SBI Clerk Exam Mock Test Series.
- Prepared by Subject Matter Experts: Experienced subject matter experts who have appeared or passed the SBI Clerk Exams have prepared the Mock Test of SBI Junior Associate.
- Performance Analysis Report: Overall result, overall marks, time distribution, subject-wise analysis and several in-depth performance analysis report is given to the candidates when they submit the online SBI Clerk Mock Test on Mockers.
Types of SBI Clerk Mock Test
SBI Clerk Exam is held in two phases: Prelims and Mains. A candidate qualified in the Clerk prelims exam is eligible to appear in the SBI Clerk Mains exam. Following the same exam pattern, our experts have prepared both types of SBI Clerk Free Mock Tests. SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test and Mains mock tests are designed slightly differently.
SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test
The SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test is designed keeping in mind the three sections: English Language, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability/Aptitude. Each section has a separate number of questions and marks. In the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test, candidates will find a total of 100 questions for 100 marks. There are negative markings too where 0.25 marks will be cut for each wrong answer.
Note that there is no mark deduction for unattempted prelims questions. However, 60 minutes is given to complete the Mock test of SBI Clerk Prelims where each question has 5 options to choose from.
|S.No||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test
SBI Clerk Mains is stage 2 of the examination in which candidates qualified in prelims are allowed. However, there is no such restriction for students who want to attempt SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test on Mockers - all are welcome. However, it is important to understand the SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test series pattern to attempt the Mains Mock test of the SBI Clerk.
The SBI Clerk Mains Free Mock Test has four sections: English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. Except for English Langauge, each section contains 50 questions. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect response.
|Section Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Correct Marks||Negative Marks|
SBI Clerk Mock Test in Hindi
Keeping in mind the number of students who are comfortable with the Hindi language, we have prepared the SBI Clerk Mock Test in Hindi. Interested candidates can attempt the Hindi Clerk Mock Test free on Mockers.Also, our platform allows candidates to switch between languages. Hence, while giving the mock test if candidates feel they should change the questions’ language they can do it easily.
SBI Clerk Mock Test in English
Several candidates for the SBI Clerk exam prefer to attempt the Mock Test in English to develop a good command of answering MCQ types of questions. Those who are comfortable with the English language can refer to the links available on this page to take the SBI Clerk Mock Test in English. The English Mock Test of SBI Clerk is developed by the subject experts who have appeared for the actual examination as well as analyzed the old question papers.
How to Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mock Test?
Candidates looking for ways to assess their level of preparation for the SBI Clerk Exam can attempt the free mock test available here at Mockers. Just follow the steps mentioned below to attempt the free SBI Clerk Mock Test.
For Smartphone Users:
- Visit Mockers.in
- Tap on the navigation icon (three horizontal lines available top-left)
- Click on Exam Categories
- Choose Bank from the exam categories
- Then, tap on the SBI Clerk from the given options.
- A list of SBI Clerk Mock Tests will be shown to attempt the mock tests.
Benefits of Attempting Mockers SBI Clerk Free Mock Test
Those opting for Mockers SBI Clerk Free Mock Test will see a significant boost in their level of preparation and confidence however, there are certainly more benefits candidates will get by attempting the Mock test series of SBI Clerk - we have discussed them below.
- The mock test series enables students or candidates to practise several questions that are designed as per the SBI Clerk Exam.
- Practising Clerk Mock Test Series allow students to master the real exam questions by boosting speed, accuracy, and efficiency for the actual exam to score better marks.
- Since SBI Clerk exam papers have various sections in both prelims and mains, students practising SBI Clerk Mock Test get familiar with the Clerk exam pattern and marks distribution.
- Apart from the idea of exam pattern and marks distribution, one of the essential benefits that students get upon solving the SBI Clerk Mock Free Test series is a deep analysis of performance. The performance report helps students find weak and strongest areas at the preparation level.
- Skills such as time management and analytics are improved if a student chooses to practise the Clerk Mock Tests often.
SBI Clerk Exam Overview
Along with solving the Mock Papers, candidates should gather details about the SBI Clerk Exam as soon as possible. For ease here, we have shared the SBI Clerk Exam Overview:
|Exam name||SBI Clerk or State Bank of India Clerk|
|Conducted by||SBI: State Bank of India|
|Post||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Exam stages||Three: Preliminary exam, Mains exam, and Local Language Test (LLT). The preliminary exam and Mains exam play vital roles.|
|Exam mode||CBT (Compute-Based Test)|
|SBI Clerk Exam duration||Prelims: 60 Minutes/One Hour Mains: 2 Hours 40 minutes|
|SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus||
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Purpose of Exam||For the selection of SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
SBI Clerk Syllabus
The Syllabus of SBI Clerk is mandatory for all SBI Junior Associates exam candidates therefore, it is important to know about the syllabus in detail. For convenience, we have discussed the SBI Clerk Syllabus below.
|Syllabus for Reasoning||Numerical Ability Syllabus||English Language Syllabus|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit and Loss||Reading Comprehension|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Para jumbles|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures and Allegations||Cloze Test|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work and Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time and Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Blood Relations||Ratio and Proportion, Percentage||-|
|Coding-Decoding||Sequence and Series||-|
|Input-Output||Permutation, Combination and Probability||-|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
There is a slight difference between Prelims and Mains SBI Clerk exam pattern. A detailed overview of the exam pattern is mentioned below for Prelims and Mains.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
From Mock Tests to actual question papers - all are prepared following the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern. For 3 subjects such as English, Numerical and Reasoning ability. As per the exam pattern a total of 60 minutes, and 100 questions for 100 marks are given in the prelims exam.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
After acing the SBI Prelims exam, candidates prepare for the Mains exam following the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern mentioned in the below-given table. SBI Clerk Mains Exam patterns discuss 4 subjects: General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
This exam is held for 160 minutes, with 190 questions and 200 marks.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
5 Reasons Why to Take the SBI Clerk Mock Test Series Before the Exam?
The Mock Test Series of SBI Clerk is a great study material for State Bank of India Clerk aspirants and candidates because it helps them in a variety of ways to prepare for the exam to score higher marks. However, here we have shared 5 reasons why to take the SBI Clerk Mock Test Series before the real examination.
- To Practise Questions: Undoubtedly, practise is crucial and therefore, every single candidate should practise banking questions as much as possible before appearing in the real examination. Thus, to practise numerous questions, candidates should solve the SBI Clerk Mock Test Series available here at Mockers.
- To Boost Confidence: The Mock tests are confidence boosters. Candidates feeling overwhelmed and nervous about their SBI Clerk exam can use the Mock test series to boost confidence and to learn how to stay calm throughout the examination.
- To Master Time Management Skills: SBI Clerk is a competition exam and those who will master time management skills before appearing in the SBI Clerk exam can score impressive marks. Therefore, candidates should solve the SBI Clerk Free Mock Test series as much as possible to learn how to manage time in the examination hall.
- To Learn Answering Methods: Each type of question is answered uniquely using the answering methods, therefore, students who are preparing for the SBI Clerk exam should practise Mock Test before the real exam to learn how to answer different types of questions in the examination efficiently.
- To Revise the SBI Clerk Syllabus: It is highly advised to revise the SBI Clerk Syllabus before the actual exam. Those who want to quickly recall their SBI Clerk Syllabus should solve the Mockers SBI Clerk Mock Test Series.
How to Prepare for SBI Clerk Mock Test?
There are no right or wrong ways to prepare for the SBI Clerk Mock Test but some of the effective ways to prepare for the Clerk Mock Test include:
- Complete the SBI Clerk Syllabus: The most important part of preparation is to complete the syllabus so, make sure to review the SBI Clerk Syllabus thoroughly and learn all the topics mentioned. Completing the syllabus will help you understand the context of questions asked in the SBI Clerk Mock Tests.
- Practise Time Management: Time plays a crucial role in the SBI Clerk examination because, in a limited time period, students are given several questions to solve. Those who have control over time consumption can easily tackle the shortage of time in the examination. The same should be practised by all students in order to prepare for the SBI Clerk Free Mock Test Series.
- Revise and Solve Previous Year's Question Papers: All aspirants are highly advised to revise the whole syllabus of SBI Clerk and solve Previous Year’s Question Papers to develop a better understanding of the SBI Clerk questions. The understanding of questions will help candidates easily solve the State Bank of India Clerk Mock Test.
What You Will Learn After Solving SBI Clerk Mock Test Series?
Solving the SBI Clerk Free Mock Test Series enables you to learn various things that are listed below:
- SBI Clerk Syllabus Completion
- Familiar with Important Topics
- Real-time exam experience to master the exam pattern to score better
- Ability to answer memory-based test series of actual SBI Clerk exam paper
- Enhancement in Reading skills
- Strategy to Manage Time