MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam
SBI Clerk Exam for both Prelims and Mains are conducted in CBT Mode. To become comfortable with the Computer-Based Test or CBT mode, practising MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam helps. For ease of access, we have provided the SBI Clerk MCQ questions here at Mockers. The provided objective questions are prepared by our subject-matter experts, who have years of experience in guiding banking-related exams.
With the SBI Clerk Exam MCQ, you can boost your preparation pace and master the subjects to perform well in the SBI Clerk examination.
Subject-Wise SBI Clerk MCQ Test
Rather than Maths and science subjects, the questions in SBI Clerk exams are asked about Aptitude, Reasoning, financial awareness, Computers, English, etc. Prepare for these subjects using the subject-wise SBI Clerk MCQ Test, available here for free.
Thousands of candidates have attempted these subject-wise MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam. You can also attempt these free SBI Clerk MCQ Tests that are short but help you assess your knowledge.
Topic-Wise SBI Clerk MCQ Online Test
Blood Relation, Order and Ranking, Syllogism, Box Based Puzzles, etc.… are the topics in reasoning; similarly, Aptitude, Computer, Static GK, all the subjects of SBI Clerk have some topics to study - refer to the topic-wise SBI Clerk MCQ Online test to practice questions.
- SBI Clerk MCQ for Aptitude
- SBI Clerk MCQ for Reasoning
- SBI Clerk MCQ for Financial Awareness
- SBI Clerk MCQ for Static GK
- SBI Clerk MCQ for English
- SBI Clerk MCQ for Computer
- SBI Clerk MCQ for Miscellaneous
Mockers experts have developed these topic-wise MCQ questions so you can practice numerous topic-specific questions. These topic-wise tests can be attempted in various phases, but one test must be completed within 5 minutes or as mentioned.
How to Practice MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam?
To practice the MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam free of cost, follow these steps or methods:
- Navigate mockers.in using your device (Smartphone or Laptop/PC)
- Click ‘Exam Categories’ or tap on the menu icon if you’re using a smartphone
- The ‘Bank’ category will be shown, click bank and then SBI Clerk
- A new page will open, from the given options - choose ‘MCQ Test’
- Now, select a subject
- A new page will load containing various sets of SBI Clerk MCQ Tests, choose one and click start to begin the test.
General Instructions for Taking an SBI Clerk MCQ Test on Mockers
Experts have provided the general instructions for taking an SBI Clerk MCQ Test on Mockers, so you can perform strategically in the MCQ test. The instructions of MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam are -
- The test duration is 5 minutes, containing 5 questions for 5 marks (1 mark each).
- The MCQ Test for SBI Clerk Exam has a negative marking of 0.25. No negative markings for unattempted questions!
- Detailed solutions, Score and Rank are provided after submitting the SBI Clerk MCQ test.
How Practising SBI Clerk MCQ Will Help You in Preparation?
Practising SBI Clerk MCQ helps you in preparation in various ways; such as -
- Improves Test-Taking Capabilities: Regular test sessions can help you improve to attempt the questions. The same goes with MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam which can help you to answer effortlessly the online tests of the SBI Clerk whether it is mock tests or practice tests.
- Removes Exam Fear: Almost every candidate has exam fear but this fear can negatively alter a candidate's performance in the real exam or Mock tests. Those who practice the bite-size MCQ tests for SBI Clerk can very easily deal with their exam fear and save themselves from hampering their overall preparation.
- Helps Master Time Management Skills: Time is crucial whether it is practice sessions or actual exams. One of the best things about the online SBI Clerk MCQ test is that it is a short-duration test that makes a candidate quick and attentive to the time. Because of this, you can master the time management skills to use them throughout the exam preparation and the actual exam.
- Assist in Syllabus Coverage or Revision: Throughout the preparation process, the main concern is to learn and revise the complete syllabus of SBI Clerk. Hence, when you practice the MCQ test for the SBI Clerk exam, you get a chance to cover the syllabus and recall all of your previous learning.
Features of Mockers MCQ for SBI Clerk Exam
CBT or Computer-based test is the most prominent feature of Mockers MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam; however, here is a list of features that make the Mockers SBI Clerk MCQ Tests unique, helpful or useful.
- Online Tests and Results: The MCQ tests for SBI Clerk exam are designed keeping in mind the SBI Clerk exam mode - CBT Mode. The tests are in the online format, so the platform is capable of producing the test results instantly, similar to the SBI Clerk Mock Test.
- Detail Solutions: The platform provides detailed answers to all the SBI Clerk MCQ Tests. The answers are prepared by the same experts who have prepared the MCQ for SBI Clerk 2024 Exam. The detailed answers are prepared to help candidates cross-check their answers after they submit the tests. Using the answers, you can improve your techniques to solve the SBI Clerk questions.
- Rank and Score: One of the most highlighting features of the Mockers platform is that it gives you a leaderboard rank and score to help you know where you stand in the preparation. The rank is calculated by referring to the score and time. Your rank on the SBI Clerk MCQ test reflects your preparation, so to get this, you have to attempt the test and submit it.