IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2024
The IBPS clerk mock test 2024 can prepare you efficiently to secure a clerical cadre post in different banks around India. A variety of test series is available on Mockers related to this exam for your sole benefit. You can easily master the syllabus and increase your question bank with expertly curated mock tests.
If you are aspiring to become a clerk, then make sure you utilize the IBPS clerk free mock test 2024 from our online platform. There are around 10 lakh+ mock tests attempted on the Mockers website.
Significant Information For the IBPS Clerk Exam 2024
Some events and important dates related to the IBPS clerk examination can be checked out by referring to the image below.
IBPS Clerk Exam Overview 2024
It is necessary that you know the important parameters of the IBPS clerk exam 2024. And for that, we have described its key points in the table below.
|IBPS Clerk Exam
|Exam Conducting Organization
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Level of Exam
|Once a year
|Medium of Exam
|English, Hindi, and 13 regional languages
|To select candidates for clerical cadre post
Year-Wise IBPS Clerk Mock Test
The IBPS clerk mock test is available in a year-wise layout on the digital portal of Mockers. With this feature, you can check out the question types of many past years' IBPS clerk examinations. To reach directly on the year-wise IBPS clerk exam mock test, you can tap on the links below.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2023
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2021
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2019
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2018
- IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test 2018
IBPS Clerk Exam Mock Test In English
You can enhance your language fluency by attempting the free online mock test for IBPS clerk in the English language. In this way, you will not only master your vocabulary skills but also understand the format of questions in this exam.
IBPS Clerk Mock Test In Hindi
You will get each IBPS clerk mock test on Mockers in bilingual format. This means that you can choose and attempt the mock test series in Hindi language as well. We provide this feature so that you can prepare accurately for the real IBPS clerk examination. You can also switch the language mode in between the IBPS clerk exam mock test attempts.
IBPS Clerk Exam Mock Test With Answer Keys
The expert team of Mockers prepares the IBPS clerk mock test with answer keys. With the help of this characteristic, you can easily know the answers to your wrongly attempted questions and prepare well for future attempts.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2024
The IBPS clerk exam is conducted in two stages - Prelims and Mains. The pattern of both these exams is also different. You can go through the tables below and understand the exam pattern easily.
English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability are the three tests included in the Preliminary exam for IBPS clerks. You have to qualify in each of the tests by securing the decided cut-off marks in order to appear in the Main exam.
|NAME OF TEST
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
|TIME ALLOTTED FOR EACH TEST
|-0.25 marks for each incorrect answer
The main exam for IBPS Clerk comprises four tests. They are General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, and Quantitative Aptitude.
|NAME OF TEST
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
|TIME ALLOTTED FOR EACH TEST
|General / Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|-0.25 marks for each incorrect answer
Participating Banks In The IBPS Clerk Examination 2024
There are numerous banks that participate in the IBPS clerk examination 2024. The names of these banks are listed below.
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Eligibility Criteria Of The IBPS Clerk Examination 2024
You must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS if you intend to apply for this clerical examination. The factors that affect the IBPS clerk exam are mentioned below according to the official sources.
You can only appear in this exam if you are either:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 to permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
It is important that you have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India if you belong to the categories other than citizens of India.
The minimum age requirement for the IBPS clerk exam is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. There are some relaxations of the upper age limit in different categories that we have described in the table below.
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots
|Ex-Servicemen, Disabled Ex-Servicemen
|The actual period of service rendered in defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried
|Age concession up to the age of: General / EWS: 35 years OBC: 38 years SC / ST: 40 years
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The post is identified as suitable for the Persons with the below-mentioned categories of disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016 and notified by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) from time to time. The categories are as follows:
- OC Category: Orthopedically challenged persons are covered under the locomotor disability. For eg.
- Leprosy-cured person
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Acid Attack Victims
- VI Category: This category includes people with visual impairment. For eg.
- Low Vision
- HI Category: A person with a hearing impairment is eligible to apply in this category. For eg.
- Hard of Hearing
- ID Category: People with an intellectual disability or multiple disabilities can apply for the IBPS clerk examination in this category. The disabilities under this category are:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Specific Learning Disability
- Mental Illness
You must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of India. You should possess a valid mark sheet or degree certificate of your qualification and it should also indicate your percentage of marks obtained in the course.
- Computer Literacy: It is mandatory that you have operating and working knowledge of computer systems. This means you should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations or you should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/College/Institute.
Some additional information regarding the educational qualification can be seen in the image below.
If you have a bank account, then you are required to produce your CIBIL status. However, the CIBIL score requirement is not a pre-condition to apply for the IBPS clerk exam.
- You shall ensure that you maintain a healthy credit history and have a minimum CIBIL score of 650 or above at the time of joining participating banks. The minimum credit score will be as per the policy of participating banks, amended from time to time.
- If your CIBIL status has not been updated before the date of joining, then you have to either get the CIBIL status updated or produce the NOCs from the lender. It should be to the effect that there is no outstanding for the accounts adversely reflected in the CIBIL, failing which the letter of offer may be withdrawn/canceled. The final discretion in this regard remains with the allotted Bank.
Syllabus Of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2024
The IBPS clerk prelims free mock test on Mockers is prepared according to the official syllabus only. The topics included in different subjects of the preliminary examination are discussed in the table below.
|Reading Comprehension: Passage-based questions to test comprehension skills.
|Cloze Test: Fill in the blanks with appropriate words based on the given passage.
|Error Detection: Identify and correct grammatical errors in sentences.
|Sentence Improvement: Rewrite sentences to improve clarity and correctness.
|Vocabulary: Synonyms, antonyms, idioms, and phrases.
|Number Series: Identify the pattern and missing number in a sequence.
|Simplification/Approximation: Solve numerical expressions involving basic operations.
|Data Interpretation: Interpret data presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
|Quadratic Equations: Solve quadratic equations and compare variables.
|Arithmetic: Questions on percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, profit and loss, time and work, etc.
|Coding and Decoding: Analyze given codes and decode them based on the given pattern.
|Syllogism: Draw logical conclusions from given statements.
|Blood Relations: Determine family relations based on given information.
|Alphanumeric Series: Identify the next term in a series based on alphabetical and numerical patterns.
IBPS Clerk Main Examination Syllabus 2024
The main examination for IBPS clerk has several sections and we prepare the IBPS Clerk mock test 2024 PDF by including all of these sections. You can go through the table below and learn about the subjects you need to study for this exam.
General / Financial Awareness
|Banking Awareness: History of banking, banking terms, RBI, monetary policies, banking acts, and reforms.
|Financial Awareness: Basics of finance, financial markets, financial institutions, recent financial news.
|Current Affairs: National and International events, awards, sports, appointments, summits, etc.
|Reading Comprehension: Passage-based questions on various topics.
|Vocabulary: Synonyms, antonyms, idioms, and phrases, word meanings.
|Grammar: Error detection, tenses rules sentence improvement, fill in the blanks, para jumbles.
|Verbal Ability: Cloze test, sentence completion, spotting errors.
|Probability: Calculate the likelihood of an event occurring based on given conditions.
|Permutation and Combination: Analyze arrangements and selections of objects with or without repetition.
|Partnership: Solve problems related to the distribution of profits among partners based on their investments.
|Profit and Loss: Calculate the profit earned or loss incurred in commercial transactions.
|Ratio and Proportion: Analyze the relationship between two quantities and solve problems involving proportions.
|Logical Reasoning: Statement and assumption, cause and effect, statement and conclusion.
|Input-Output: Understand and apply the concept of input-output.
|Seating Arrangement: Circular, linear, square-based seating arrangement.
|Puzzles: Floor-based puzzles, scheduling puzzles, and other types of puzzles.
|Computer Fundamentals: Basics of computer hardware, software, operating systems, and networking.
|Computer Awareness: Computer terminology, abbreviations, and general knowledge of computers.
|Internet and Networking: Basics of Internet, protocols, email, and networking concepts.
|Microsoft Office: Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and their features.
|Security Tools: Understanding of antivirus software, firewalls, and other security tools.
Process Of Attempting IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2024
You can give an unlimited number of attempts for the IBPS clerk free mock test 2024 on Mockers. The steps you need to follow in this procedure are mentioned below.
- Firstly, you have to type www.mockers.in on your favourite search engine browser to reach our website. The homepage will look like the image below.
- Next, you will see a “Navigation” tab in the upper left corner. Click on it so that the main menu can open.
- You can select the “Exam Categories” section and a drop-down menu will be visible on your screen.
- From the list of examination categories, locate the “Bank” option and tap on it to move forward.
- Now, you need to click on the “IBPS Clerk” and a new web page will load on your system.
- Lastly, the free online mock test for IBPS clerk list will be accessible to you. You can choose any of the mock tests and start your attempt.
General Instructions For The IBPS Clerk Examination 2024
You must be aware of the general instructions that you need to follow for taking the IBPS clerk exam. We have gathered the below-mentioned information from the official sources as per the latest guidelines.
Documents To Be Produced
- You have to bring your call letter along with a photocopy of your current valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter’s Card with photograph, Adhaar Card, Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card, etc. in the examination hall.
- Your identity will be verified with respect to your details in the call letter, in the attendance list, and in requisite documents by the invigilator.
- In case your identity looks doubtful to the invigilator, then you may not be allowed to appear for the IBPS clerk examination.
- Ration Card and Learners’ Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof for the verification process.
- If you have changed your name, then you will be allowed only if you produce the original gazette notification/your original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
IRIS Scan Or Biometric Verification
Your photograph or biometric data may be captured or verified during different stages of the exam. Your captured photo will be matched with your uploaded photo in the application. You should not change your appearance from the uploaded photo.
In case you refuse to participate in the process of Biometric thumb impression capture/verification on any occasion, then it might lead to the cancellation of your candidature.
Have a look at the image below for some more information regarding the biometric data capture.
Information Related To Call Letter For IBPS Clerk Examination 2024
A call letter is an important document that you need to carry with you for both the IBPS clerk preliminary as well as main exam. Your exam center, venue address, date, and time for both examinations are included in the respective call letter. You can download your call letter from the official website of IBPS by entering your credentials i.e. registration number and password/date of birth. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post or courier by the authorities.
Call Letter For Preliminary Exam
Your call letter for the online prelim exam will not be collected at the examination venue. However, it will be duly authenticated or stamped by the exam venue staff. You will need to retain the call letter along with the stamped copy of the ID proof safely.
You need to bring one additional photograph (the same as you pasted on the call letter) along with the call letter and other required documents. You will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall if you do not have these things in hand.
It is advised that you retain around 8 photocopies of the same photograph that you uploaded at the time of application as they will be needed for further stages of the selection process.
Main Exam Call Letter
You must bring the authenticated online preliminary exam call letter as well as the main exam call letter. You need to submit these documents along with other requisite documents during the IBPS clerk main exam.
Post Exam Controls
On the competition of your exam shift, you have to move out in an orderly manner from the examination hall without crowding as instructed by the venue staff. It is possible that some more instructions might be added or modified depending on the situation during the scheduled date of the exam.
List Of IBPS Clerk Exam Centers And Number Of Vacancies
The IBPS clerk examination is held in various parts of the country. The centers might differ for preliminary and main examination. The number of total vacancies also varies based on the different reservation categories. You can check out the table below for detailed information regarding the prelim and main exam centers as well as the number of vacancies for IBPS clerk posts in different states.
|PRELIM EXAM CENTERS
|MAIN EXAM CENTERS
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
|Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
|Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea
|Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna
|Chandigarh / Mohali
|Chandigarh / Mohali
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
|Delhi/New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad
|Delhi/New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad
|Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
|Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara
|Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Kurukshetra
|Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram
|Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Mandi, Kangra, Kullu, Shimla, Solan
|Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan
|Jammu and Kashmir
|Jammu, Samba, Srinagar
|Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
|Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
|Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli-Dharwad, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
|Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, Mangalore
|Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
|Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram
|Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain
|Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore
|Amravati, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad), Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai/MMR, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur
|Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad), Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai/MMR, Nagpur, Pune
|Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur
|Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala
|Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala
|Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur
|Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur
|Bardang / Gangtok
|Bardang / Gangtok
|Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhnagar
|Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli
|Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal
|Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/Greater Noida, Prayagraj, Sitapur, Varanasi
|Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Meerut, Varanasi
|Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee
|Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri
|Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri
Salary Structure Of IBPS Clerk
Once you become an IBPS clerk, your basic pay will be around INR 19,900. There are many more allowances provided by the banks for this post. We have described the breakdown of the IBPS clerk salary structure in a tabulated format below.
|IBPS Clerk Salary
|House Rent Allowance
|City Compensatory Allowance
|Deductions - NPS Fund, Union Fee
IBPS Clerk Job Profile
As an IBPS clerk, you will be the first point of contact person for customers' bank-related inquiries and issues. You will deal with the front desk work and customer handling operations. That is why your job profile will also be known as Single Window Operator.
The job profile of an IBPS clerk includes the responsibilities as well as promotions and growth related to the career.
IBPS Clerk Responsibilities
You need to be a multitasker to handle all the responsibilities given to you in this post. Some of the tasks you need to do as an IBPS clerk are:
- Firstly, you need to handle opening new customer accounts, collect cash, issue bank statements, and handle mail delivery.
- You have to manage inquiry corners, receipts, withdrawals, etc.
- You will verify various documents and proofs submitted by the customers.
- Update the passbooks of account holders.
- You will be responsible for bank cash, important documents, keys, etc.
- You have to sanction the withdrawals made by customers.
- Maintain the bank documents, ledger, balance sheets, etc.
- You will deal with customers and resolve their bank-related issues.
- You need to provide guidance to customers regarding various bank activities.
- You also need to attend to the treasury works of the bank.
IBPS Clerk Career Promotion and Growth
Various banks under the IBPS promote their employees on the basis of their performance. Promotions are given via the following processes.
- Normal or Seniority-Based Process: In this process, you will be promoted according to your years of experience and employment. An internal written exam is conducted by the bank in which you have to qualify. After scoring well in this exam, you will become a Trainee Officer and then a Bank Probationary Officer.
- Merit-Based Process: For this process, you need to have a JAIIB (Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers) and CAIIB (Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers) diploma. It consists of four compulsory papers and one elective paper and is certified by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
Stages Of Promotion
The hierarchy of the IBPS clerk promotions can be seen in the image below.
Advantages Of IBPS Clerk Mock Test Attempt
You can avail yourself of a number of advantages by attempting the IBPS clerk mock test 2024 on Mockers. Some of the advantages of these mock test series are given below.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses: The IBPS clerk exam mock test provides you with insights into your strengths and weaknesses across different sections and topics of the exam syllabus. It then helps you prioritize your areas for improvement.
- Targeted Practice: Based on the analysis of the free online mock test for IBPS clerk results, you can tailor your study plan and focus on specific areas where you need more practice. This can optimize your preparation efforts and maximize your chances of success.
- Enhanced speed and accuracy: Regular practice through the IBPS clerk free mock test improves your speed and accuracy in solving questions as you become accustomed to the exam format. You also learn time-saving strategies for different types of questions.
- Revision of concepts: Attempting the IBPS clerk prelims free mock test serves as a comprehensive revision tool. It allows you to reinforce your understanding of key concepts, formulas, and problem-solving techniques covered in the syllabus of IBPS clerks.
- Performance Evaluation: The IBPS Clerk mock test 2024 PDF on Mockers provides you with detailed performance reports, including scores, accuracy rates, and time taken per question. This feature enables you to assess your progress and track your improvement over time.
- Adaptability to online mode: The IBPS clerk mock test 2024 is conducted in an online format on Mockers which helps you familiarize yourself with the online exam interface, navigation tools, features, etc. Thus, this format reduces the likelihood of technical difficulties on the exam day.
- Strategy development: With the help of the free online mock test for IBPS clerk, you can experiment with different test-taking strategies, like question selection, time allocation, and skipping strategies. Then, you can identify the most effective approach that suits your strengths and preferences.
Suggestions For Mastering The IBPS Clerk Exam Mock Test
This banking examination requires you to be highly competitive and that’s why attempting the IBPS clerk mock test 2024 is very important. A few of the tips you can use to master these mock tests are:
Before The IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2024
- You should select a reputable platform like Mockers offering the best IBPS clerk exam mock test with quality and relevance to the current exam pattern.
- You must plan your IBPS clerk free mock test realistically, replicating the actual exam day’s schedule and environment. This includes duration, breaks, and distractions.
- You may briefly refresh your memory on the entire syllabus before each IBPS clerk mock test 2024 to ensure comprehensiveness.
During The IBPS Clerk Exam Mock Test
- You should create a quiet and distraction-free space in order to mimic the real exam environment as closely as possible.
- You must stick to the allocated time for each section and question in the free online mock test for IBPS clerk. In case you get stuck, then move on and revisit later if time permits.
- Do not rush through IBPS Clerk mock test 2024 PDF questions. You should understand the core problem before attempting to solve it.
- You might prioritize IBPS clerk prelims free mock test questions you can answer confidently to maximize your score and boost your confidence.
- You can utilize breaks to quickly review marked questions in the IBPS clerk mock test 2024 and strategize your approach for the remaining sections.
After The IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2024
- You should analyze every wrong answer to understand the root cause of your error and prevent similar mistakes in the future.
- You can review the explanations for both correct and incorrect answers in the IBPS clerk exam mock test to learn new concepts and techniques.
- After attempting the IBPS clerk mock test 2024, you must celebrate your improvements and focus on progress, not just your overall score. Because remember, the mock tests are learning experiences and not final judgments.
Best Books To Study For the IBPS Clerk Examination
Our subject-matter experts suggest you read the following books for your IBPS clerk exam preparation.
|Objective General English
|High School English Grammar and Composition
|P.C. Wren and H. Martin
|Word Power Made Easy
|English for Bank Exams
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
|Nikshi K. Sinha
|Test of Reasoning
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT
|Sarvesh K Verma
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths
|Lucent’s General Knowledge
|Dr. Binay Karna
|Objective Computer Awareness
|Computer Knowledge for IBPS Clerk/PO/SO/RRB
|Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams