NDA Mock Test 2024
The NDA exam has been going on for the past 70 years in India. Its main purpose is to select candidates for various posts in the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. If you are the one who aspires to be in one of the forces. Then, the NDA mock test 2024 available at Mockers can be your best preparation source.
Our expert team includes all the important questions in the mock test that are likely to be asked in the actual exam. So, hurry up and start attempting the NDA mock test online free on our digital platform.
NDA Exam Overview
Every year, lakhs of candidates compete in the NDA exam 2024. There are many key factors that affect this examination. You can see the image below and learn about the important information of the NDA exam.
Have a look at the table below and get all the useful insights into the NDA exam 2024.
|Name of the Examination
|National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Level of Exam
|Mode of Exam
|Frequency of the Exam
|Twice a year
|Language of Exam
|Hindi and English
|Number of Papers
|5 hours - 2.5 hours for each paper
|Total Number of questions and marks
|Total: 270 questions and 900 marks
Eligibility Criterion Of The NDA Exam
You need to meet specific criteria in order to become eligible for the NDA exam. The points are as follows. You can refer to the images below and know the exact details of the conditions of eligibility.
Number Of Vacancies To Be Filled After The NDA Exam
We have collected information regarding the number of vacancies in various armed forces and described them in the table below.
National Defence Academy
|208 (including 10 for females)
|42 (including 6 for females)
|Naval Academy (10+2 cadet entry scheme)
|30 (including 9 for females)
Year-Wise NDA Mock Test
You will get the NDA mock test free in a year-wise format at our online portal known as Mockers. These yearly mock tests offer you a variety of questions according to the exam syllabus. The subject matter experts create the mock test with complete attention to detail.
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2024 Paper I
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2024 Paper II
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2023 Paper I
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2023 Paper I
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2022 Paper II
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2022 Paper II
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2022 Paper I
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2022 Paper I
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2021 Paper II
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2021 Paper II
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2020 Paper I
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2020 Paper II
- NDA Maths Mock Test 2019 Paper II
- NDA GAT Mock Test 2019 Paper II
Subject-Wise NDA Mock Test
The collection of NDA mock test at Mockers follows the subject-wise pattern. There are several mock tests for Mathematics and GAT subjects respectively. You can pick any of the subject-wise mock tests first and attempt them further according to your preferences.
|NDA Maths Mock Test 2024
|NDA GAT Mock Test 2024
NDA Examination Scheme
The Union Public Service Commission has released the latest scheme that will be followed in the NDA exam. You can check out the details below.
NDA Mock Test 2024 In English
The NDA free mock test can be accessed in English language at our website. The tests are prepared in a simple way so you can understand the concepts behind the questions easily.
NDA Mock Test 2024 In Hindi
You are entitled to use the NDA mock test 2024 in Hindi free of cost at Mockers. As this exam is held in two languages, we offer equal opportunities to every student. With just a single click, you can change the language of the mock test while attempting it.
Special Instructions To NDA Exam Candidates
The NDA conducting organization has some important instructions for the appearing candidates in the NDA exam. We have mentioned them in detail below. Please go through them carefully.
Articles permitted inside the Examination Hall
- Clipboard or hardboard (on which nothing is written)
- A good quality Black Ball Pen for marking responses on the Answer Sheet.
- Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work will be supplied by the invigilator.
Articles not permitted inside Examination Hall
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article other than those specified above e.g. any valuable/costly items, mobile phones, Smart/Digital watches other IT Gadgets, books, bags, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Booklets and rough sheets pertaining to the earlier session(s), etc.
- Possession (even in switch off mode)/use of Mobiles phones, Bluetooth, pagers, or any other communication devices or any other incriminating material (notes on the e-admit card, papers, eraser, etc.) are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future examinations.
- You are advised in your interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/Bluetooth/pagers to the venue of the examination, as NO arrangements for safekeeping will be made at the venue of the examination.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be a penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by you in the objective-type question papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate. One-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If you give more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Unfair means strictly prohibited
You shall not copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his/her papers to be copied. You cannot give nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
Conduct in Examination Hall
You should not misbehave in any manner nor create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely penalized.
Answer Sheet particulars
- Write with a Black ball pen your Centre and subject followed by the test booklet series (in brackets), subject code, and roll number at the appropriate space provided on the answer sheet at the top. Also encode your booklet series (A, B, C, or D as the case may be), subject code, and roll number in the circles provided for the purpose in the answer sheet.
- In case the booklet series is not printed on the test booklet or the answer sheet is un-numbered, please report immediately to the invigilator and get the test booklet/answer sheet replaced.
- Do not write your name or anything other than the specific items of information asked for, on the answer sheet/test booklet/sheet for rough work.
- Do not fold, mutilate, damage, or put any extraneous marking in the Answer Sheet.
- Do not write anything on the reverse of the answer sheet.
- Since the answer sheets will be evaluated on computerized machines, you should exercise due care in handling and filling up the answer sheets. You should use black ball pins only to darken the circles. For writing in boxes, you should use a black ball pen. Since the entries made by you by darkening the circles will be taken into 30 accounts while evaluating the answer sheets on computerized machines, you should make these entries very carefully and accurately.
Cut-Off Marks Of The NDA Exam
We have curated the cut-off marks for various armed forces of the NDA exam in a tabulated format below.
Name of the Wing
|Number of Recommended Candidates
|Minimum qualifying standard at the written stage (out of 900)
|Marks secured by last recommended candidate [Final Stage] (out of 1800)
|208 (including 10 for Female candidates)
|301 (With at least 25% marks in each subject)
|042 (including 03 for Female candidates)
(i) Flying-92 (including 02 for Female candidates)
(ii) Ground duties (Tech)-18 (including 02 for Female candidates)
(iii) Ground duties (Non Tech)-10 (including 02 for Female candidates)
|25 (for Male candidates only)
You can check the cut-off marks of past years for the NDA exam by referring to the images below.
Syllabus Of the NDA Mock Test 2024
The series of free online mock test for NDA on our website are prepared by including the whole syllabus of the NDA exam 2024. You can check the tables below for both the sections of NDA exam.
NDA Exam Maths Syllabus
The NDA Maths mock test syllabus covers a wide range of topics. Here is a comprehensive table summarizing the syllabus.
|Statistics and Probability
GAT Syllabus For NDA Exam
The general ability test of NDA includes subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry, Social Studies, General Science, etc. The UPSC NDA mock test for GAT comprises all these subjects. Have a look at the table below to gain more knowledge about this syllabus.
|English - Section A
|Grammar and Usage
|General Knowledge - Section B
|History and Freedom Movement
|Basic concepts of -
|Basic concepts of-
How To Attempt The NDA Mock Test 2024?
You can attempt the online mock test NDA 2024 by following the below steps on our website.
- Firstly, it is important that you reach our website by typing (www.mockers.in) on your internet browser.
- By clicking on the “Navigation” tab displayed on the homepage, you will get different sections.
- In the next step, you have to select the “Exam Categories” section which will further expand.
- Now, click on the “Defence” category in order to move forward in this procedure.
- A new page will load in a short interval once you click on the “NDA” option.
- And that’s it, you will get the list of NDA mock test series 2024 that you can attempt by clicking on the “Explore” button.
Note: Access to the NDA exam mock test series at Mockers is only possible if you log in or create an account on our platform.
Centers For The NDA Examination
In the below table, you can find the locations where the NDA examination will be conducted.
|ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)
|GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR
NDA Exam Answer Sheet Information
It is important that you know how to fill the answers in the objective type tests. You can get help from the below images for a clear understanding of the answer sheet format.
Promotional Avenues Of NDA
Once you are selected in the armed forces after the NDA exam, you will be given a promotion on the basis of your years of service. Check out the table below for detailed information regarding promotions in different forces.
|Minimum Recognized Commissioned Service Required for Substantive Promotion
|Group Captain (Selection)
|Colonel (Time Scale)
|Captain (Time Scale)
|Group Captain (Time Scale)
|Air Vice Marshal
|Air Chief Marshal
Advantages Of Taking The NDA Mock Test 2024
You can avail yourself of a number of advantages when you start taking the NDA mock test 2024. We have mentioned some of them in detail below.
Exam Familiarity and Confidence
- The NDA mock test free online helps you experience the exam format and environment. You get habitual to the question paper pattern, syllabus weightage, time constraints, etc. This minimizes surprises and boosts confidence on the actual exam day.
- You can analyze your performance in each section to identify areas of strength and weakness. This allows you to prioritize focus and study areas needing improvement.
- Regular practice of NDA exam free online mock test series exposes you to exam pressure. It then helps you develop coping mechanisms and manage anxiety more effectively during the exam.
Time Management and Strategy
- You can learn to allocate time effectively across sections and question types based on difficulty and weightage. This will optimize your performance under pressure.
- You may experiment with different strategies for attempting sections (e.g., tackling tougher questions later) in the NDA mock test 2024. This way, you will be able to identify and eliminate options efficiently and avoid common mistakes.
- The NDA mock test free online practice leads to quicker thinking and problem-solving. It also enhances your speed and accuracy in answering questions.
Performance Evaluation and Improvement
- The platform of Mockers provides you with a detailed analysis of the NDA mock test 2024. It highlights your strengths, weaknesses, time spent on each question, etc. This data offers you valuable insights for targeted preparation.
- You can even compare your performance with other aspirants who took the same online UPSC NDA mock test 2024. This helps you gauge your relative standing and understand concepts needing more study.
- By taking multiple free online mock test for NDA at different stages of your preparation, you can track your progress and measure how effectively your preparation strategies are working.
- The NDA mock test online reveals areas where your understanding may be incomplete or inaccurate. This allows you to address these gaps through focused study and revision.
- Practicing the NDA mock test for free on a daily basis keeps you engaged with your preparation and helps you stay motivated throughout the journey.
- Exposure to different question types and problem-solving methods in NDA mock test online free broadens your understanding. It also equips you to handle unexpected questions on the actual exam.
Height And Weight Standards For Joining NDA (Army)
There are different standards for both male and female candidates who wish to join the Army after passing the NDA exam. You can check the details below.
For Female Candidates
The minimum height required for entry into the Armed Forces for females is 152 cm. Gorkhas and candidates belonging to the Hills of the North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm. An allowance for growth of 02 cm will be made for candidates below 18 years at the time of examination. The minimum height requirement for the Flying Branch is 163 cm. Flying Branch also requires other anthropometric standards like sitting height, leg length, and thigh length.
For Male Candidates
The Weight for height charts given below are for all categories of personnel. This chart is prepared based on the BMI. The chart specifies the minimum acceptable weight that candidates of a particular height must have. Weights below the minimum specified will not be acceptable in any case.
Height And Weight Standards For Joining NDA (Navy)
You can check the height-weight information for NDA candidates, both male, and female who wish to join the Indian Navy in the images below.
Weight And Height Standards For Joining NDA (Air Force)
After the NDA exam, there are flying and ground duties offered in the Air Force. The measurements of height and weight for male and female candidates can be seen in the images below.
Tips To Master The NDA Mock Test 2024
The below-given suggestions will definitely help you to master the NDA mock test 2024 attempt on Mockers.
- Focus on accuracy over speed: You should prioritize getting questions right over attempting many quickly in the NDA mock test free online. Rushing through questions can lead to careless mistakes and cost you valuable marks.
- Review all questions, even correct ones: You must analyze every question of the NDA mock test 2024, even those you answered correctly. This reinforces your understanding and improves your problem-solving approach.
- Maintain a record of attempts: Track your scores and review your performance trends over time. This helps you identify areas where you are consistently struggling and allows you to monitor your progress.
- Read instructions carefully: Before starting each section of the free online mock test for NDA, make sure you understand the specific instructions and question types included. Because misinterpreting instructions can lead to errors and wasted time.
- Plan your approach: You should decide how you will allocate time for each section based on its weightage and your strengths. You may start with your strongest section to boost confidence and manage remaining time effectively.
- Prioritize high-scoring questions: You can identify and prioritize questions carrying higher marks first in the NDA mock test 2024. You might also aim for accuracy in these questions to maximize your score potential.
- Don't dwell on difficult questions: If you encounter a question that takes too long to solve, mark it for later review and move on. You should avoid wasting valuable time on a single question included in the NDA free mock test.
- Utilize elimination techniques: When unsure of the answer, try eliminating clearly incorrect options before making your best guess. This increases your chances of selecting the correct answer.