LIC AAO Mock Test
Looking for the LIC AAO Free Mock Test? Here at Mockers, we provide LIC AAO Mock Test for Prelims and Mains free of cost. Our Mock Tests are prepared by subject matter experts following the latest exam pattern of LIC AAO. Note that, LIC doesn’t conduct the AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) examination every year but as per the company’s requirements.
To help you better prepare for the upcoming LIC AAO examination, we advise you to go through our links to solve and practise the LIC AAO Mock Test.
LIC AAO Mock Test in Hindi
Keeping in mind the student’s demands, we have prepared the LIC AAO Mock Test in Hindi. Although there is no difference in questions, their difficulty level and format, candidates can read the questions and their options in Hindi.
To attempt the LIC AAO Free Mock Test in Hindi candidates will have to just choose the language before starting the Mock Test. The Mockers platform also allows candidates to change question language while solving them.
Overview of LIC AAO Mock Test
Every time Life Insurance Corporation conducts an examination for the position of AAO Generalist, AAO IT, AAO Chartered Accountant, AAO Actuarial, and AAO Rajbhasha a fresh set of Mock Tests is prepared by our subject experts adhering to all the instructions, exam patterns, and syllabus. Before you start the Mock Test for LIC AAO, here are some details every candidate should be aware of.
|Test Name||LIC AAO Mock Test|
|Duration||60 Minutes (Prelims), and 150 minutes (Mains)|
|Negative Marking||Yes (0.25 marks for each incorrect answer)|
|Test Language||Hindi & English|
LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test
The LIC AAO Prelims is the first stage exam for the Assistant Administrative Officer of Life Insurance Corporation. The LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test contains objective-type and MCQ-based questions that must be answered in 60 minutes. The Mock Test of LIC AAO contains 100 questions, where for each correct answer candidates will be rewarded 1 mark and 0.25 marks deducted for each wrong answer.
There is no mark deduction for unattempted questions in the LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test. To attempt the Mock test of LIC AAO Prelims refer to the steps mentioned on this page.
LIC AAO Mains Mock Test
The LIC AAO Mains Mock Test designed as per the LIC AAO Mains exam is available here to attempt. With time, we update our Mock Test for LIC AAO Mains. Note that the AAO Mains Exam contains objective questions for 300 marks and Descriptive questions for 25 marks.
To Practise the LIC AAO Mains Mock test series for free, follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below on this page.
Features of Mockers LIC AAO Free Mock Test
Some key features of Mockers LIC AAO free Mock tests are available here that ensure candidates attempt the questions carefully and perform better in the Mock tests.
- No Scheduled Time Required, Available 24/7: Our AAO LIC Mock Tests are available 24/7 and therefore candidates need not wait for the scheduled time. Regardless of date and time, Mockers allow candidates to take Mock tests anytime anywhere.
- Instant Result: Our Mockers platform also helps candidates access instant performance results. The result allows them aware of their mistakes, wrong approaches and a list of questions they haven’t attempted.
- Compare Results: The performance analysis report also contains a leaderboard that enables candidates to compare their results with peers and toppers of Mockers LIC AAO Mock Test.
- Find Solutions: This feature helps LIC AAO aspirants access the answers to all the questions asked in the Mock Tests. The LIC AAO Mock Test with Solutions are helpful for candidates to improve their mistakes and revise the questions.
Step-By-Step Guide to Attempt LIC AAO Free Mock Test
This section covers a step-by-step guide to help you attempt the LIC AAO Free Mock Test on Mockers. For PC/Laptop or wide-screen devices the steps are different from the smartphones so, follow the steps as per your requirement.
- Open the internet browser and search “Mockers.in”
- Mockers home page will open
- Now, scroll the page a little stop at ( Free Mock Test section) and tap on “Insurance”
- You will see two options to choose from, tap on “LIC AAO”
- A new page containing the LIC AAO Mock Test will open Tap on Explore for whatever year’s Mock Test you would like to attempt
- Tapping on Explore will open a new page choose the Set Number of Mock Test and tap on Start
- A page containing instructions or guidelines for attempting the Mock test will load read them thoroughly and start the test.
- A pop-up will be visible choose your preference for Mock Test language and begin the LIC AAO Mock Test for free.
For PC/Laptop or any Wide-Screen Device:
- Visit Mockers.in using an Internet browser
- Find “Exam Categories” and click on that
- A drop-down menu will appear; find “Insurance” and Click on “LIC AAO”
- It will open a new page where you will find a bunch of LIC AAO Mock Tests in a Year-wise manner. Choose a Mock Test and Click on “Explore”
- Next, you will find a set of LIC AAO Mock Tests, Choose a set and click on “Start”
- An instruction page will appear, read it thoroughly and start the test.
- Before starting the Mockers “LIC AAO Mock Test” you must choose the language and then start the test.
Understand Mockers Platform to Take LIC AAO Mock Test
Since LIC AAO exam is a CBT (computer-based test) mode exam we have tried our best to help candidates get a similar experience when attempting the Mock Test of LIC AAO on Mockers. For ease, we have discussed the Mockers Platform below.
- Log in is Mandatory: To keep a record of the candidate’s activity, performance and leaderboard rank, log in is mandatory. Thus, before starting the LIC AAO Free Mock Test on Mockers, candidates need to log in or create a new account. The login or new account creation takes less than a minute.
- Language Preference is Provided: The Mockers Platform offers language selection to the candidates using which they can attempt the LIC AAO Mock Test in their choice of language. Also, candidates can switch between questions’ language while attempting the Mock Tests.
- Timer is Given: To help candidates keep their eyes on the time they have left to answer questions, a live timer or countdown is given. Knowing about the timer is essential because the LIC AAO Prelims and Mains exams have different exam durations so, it is important to be prepared for the exam accordingly. It also helps manage time.
- An Instant Performance Report Provided: The performance report of the LIC AAO Mock Test is provided just after submitting the Mock Test. It helps candidates be aware of their weaknesses and strengths. The report concludes with details such as the total number of correct, incorrect, attempted, and unattempted questions. Other than this, there are various details are provided.
- A Detailed Answer to Each Question is Given Too: Answers to all the questions asked in LIC AAO Mock Tests are also provided at the end of the mock test. The solutions to all the questions are accessible after submitting the Mock Test of LIC AAO.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
For LIC AAO Prelims and Mains exam patterns differ; therefore, knowing about the exam pattern of each paper is important to better prepare and perform in the actual examination. Knowing the LIC AAO Exam Pattern helps candidates develop a better understanding of questions, their types, time duration, etc. In this section, we have discussed the exam pattern of LIC AAO.
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|English Language (Grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension)||30||30||English||09||10||20 mins|
LIC AAO Prelims Exam Pattern
As per the exam pattern of LIC AAO Prelims, 100 questions are asked from three different papers: Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. The prelims exam is also an online Computer-based test that is conducted for 60 minutes or 1 hour.
|Mode Of Exam||Online (CBT Mode)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Question (MCQs)|
|Number of Papers||3|
|No. Of Questions,||100|
|Total Marks||70 (1 mark per question)|
|Duration of the exam||1-hour|
|Negative Criteria||0.25 for every incorrect answer|
LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern
Assistant Administrative Officer of Life Insurance Corporation Mains exam pattern states, the exam is for a total of 300 marks in which number of papers are 4 (four) and exam time duration is 2.5 hours. 0.25 Marks for incorrect answers are deducted for objective types of questions, however, there is no deduction for descriptive questions and answers.
Refer to the table to learn more about the LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern.
|Mode Of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective and Descriptive Type|
|Number of Papers||4+1 (English)|
|No. Of Questions||120+2 (English)|
|Duration of the exam,||2.5 hours|
|Negative Criteria||0.25 for every incorrect and none for descriptive paper|
Syllabus of LIC AAO
The Syllabus gives you a correct path to prepare for the LIC AAO competitive exam; therefore, below we have mentioned the Syllabus of LIC AAO for prelims and Mains, separately. The syllabus of Prelims and Mains combined looks like this:
|Reasoning||LIC AAO Prelims Syllabus|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (For Generalists)||LIC AAO Mains Syllabus|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness|
LIC AAO Prelims Syllabus
The prelims Syllabus of LIC AAO contains the names of three subjects: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. All these subjects are vast but for the LIC AAO prelims exam, you are required to study limited topics only. Below, we have mentioned the topics you must practise and master to ace the first stage exam of LIC AAO.
|LIC AAO Prelims Syllabus|
LIC AAO Mains Syllabus
Those who clear the stage: LIC AAO Prelims exam are eligible for the LIC AAO Mains examination. Stage 2 or Mains preparation is a little more challenging than Prelims; therefore, we have mentioned here the LIC AAO Mains Syllabus. The Syllabus helps you intuitively prepare for the main examination.
As per the AAO Mains Syllabus, you would be required to study the subjects: Data Analysis and interpretation (For Generalists), Professional Knowledge, General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness, and Descriptive Test. Know about the topics to study in these subjects by using the table.
|LIC AAO Mains Syllabus|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (For Generalists)||
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||
|Descriptive Test||Letter Writing and Essay|