AFCAT Mock Test 2024
To ace the selection process of the Indian Air Force, you must crack the AFCAT written test. To help you practise for the written test, the Mockers presents the AFCAT Mock Test 2024 prepared by experts referring to the exam pattern, syllabus and the previous years' question papers’ analysis.
Note that the Air Force Common Admission Test is an online written test conducted across India at various exam centres for both- Technical and Non-Technical candidates. The AFACT written test is conducted for 300 marks in English only. Following the same, our experts have prepared the Free Online AFCAT Mock Test. Links to attempt the AFCAT 1 & 2 Mock tests are available here on this page.
Mock Test for AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2
Since the Indian Air Force conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) twice a year, each exam is denoted with a numerical value. The AFCAT 1 is the first exam in a year conducted for the selection process; AFCAT 2 is the second exam by the Indian Air Force in the same year. In other words, AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2 are the same in the pattern and syllabus.
Therefore, the Mock Test for AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2 are the same for both exams - links are available on this page.
- AFCAT Mock Test 2024
- AFCAT Mock Test 2022
- AFCAT Mock Test 2021
- AFCAT Mock Test 2020
- AFCAT Mock Test 2019
AFCAT Mock Test 2024 Key Features
Some of the Key features of the AFCAT Mock Test free series 2024 are listed below:
- Includes a Wide Range of Questions: The Free AFCAT Online Mock Test 2024 offers a wide range of questions from General Awareness to Reasoning and Military Aptitude Tests. This feature enables you to not leave any questions from practice.
- Candidates Can Track Their Progress: Another feature of the AFCAT 1 and 2 Mock Test 2024 by Mockers is that it helps you track your progress. This is possible through the performance analysis report, you receive just after submitting your Free Online AFCAT Mock Test 2024.
- Full-Length Tests Are Accessible: The subject-matter experts have prepared the full-length tests of AFCAT, so that, you can get the experience of a real exam rather than the practice sessions only. The AFCAT Full-Length Mock Test enables you to solve the 100 questions within 120 minutes. A countdown helps you keep an eye on the timer and solve the questions accordingly.
- Helps Know the Strengths and Weaknesses: The performance report that Mockers presents has feedback for you about the questions you haven’t attempted, answered incorrectly and have spent immense time on answering them. This way, you know your strengths and weaknesses for the AFCAT exam preparation.
Why Take The AFCAT Free Mock Test 2024?
By taking the AFCAT Free Mock Tests 2024, you start noticing your performance level, and mistakes and so, you work on them to improve. However, these aren’t the only reasons to take the Free AFCAT Mock Test online, below list contains more reasons.
- Get the Feel of the Exam and Prepare Accordingly: The Free Online AFCAT Mock Test 2024 enables you to get the feel of a real exam and make some adjustments to prepare accordingly. Experiencing the actual exam environment enables you to deal with the fear of sitting and exam pressure in the examination hall.
- Find Weak Areas to Improve: Solving the Mock Tests of AFCAT gives an opportunity to find weak areas in which changes are required. Weak areas can be identified by noticing the questions that take too much time to answer or don’t look familiar. Once such questions or sections in the Mock test are found, ask for help from the Teacher/Mentor or use the Internet resources to understand them better.
- Deal with Anxiety: Thinking about the exam or while giving the Mock tests, anxiety triggers many students. If you have exam fear, you better solve the Mock Test for AFCAT 2024. Solving the Mock tests regularly will help you build a habit of facing the exam environment. It will also assist you to become comfortable with the AFCAT questions.
- Track the Progress: One of the ideal uses of Mock Tests is to track the growth in the exam preparation process, helpful in tracking the overall learning pace and accuracy.
- Feel Confidence: Feeling confident helps you deal with difficult questions, enables you to deal with fear and gives you the capacity to put your 100% effort into solving the questions.
AFCAT Free Mock Test 2024 With Solutions
Here at Mockers, the mock test series is available with solutions. If you attempt the AFCAT Free Mock Test 2024 and submit your tests, then you will find the solutions to all those mock questions.
Our subject experts have prepared those questions and their solutions which is helpful in knowing the techniques to answer the Mock questions of AFCAT.
How to Take the AFCAT Mock Test Free on Mockers?
There are some simple steps that can help you attempt the AFCAT Mock Test free on Mockers. The steps are explained below:
- Visit ‘Mockers.in’ using an internet browser
- Click on the ‘Exam Categories’, available under the menu section; Click on this icon () if you are using a Smartphone.
- Then, scroll the menu section a little and tap or click on ‘Defence’ and then ‘AFCAT.’
- A new page will load containing the Online Free AFCAT Mock Test
- Select a year of Mock test to find a series of tests.
- Opt for an AFCAT Free Mock Test, then read the instruction page, and finally choose the language* to begin the test.
Benefits of the AFCAT Mock Test 2024
When you take either one or many Mock tests for AFCAT, it helps you in the overall exam preparation. Here are some of the benefits of the Air Force Common Admission Test Mock Test, you should know about.
- Get An Idea of Difficulty Level: The Mock tests are designed following the original exam pattern and syllabus of AFCAT. Due to this reason, the Mock questions appear a little difficult. Solving the Mock test AFCAT helps you predict how difficult questions will be asked in the actual Air Force Common Admission Test.
- Master the Time Management Skill: One of the best advantages of using the AFCAT Free Mock Test 2024 is that it helps you master the time management skill. When solving questions from the Mock Test, you can try to plan the sections to cover, once done, prioritise the sections and questions to answer. This process should be so fast that, the time used in the process can be compensated when solving the Mock tests.
- Do Self-Analysis: During the preparation of the AFCAT, doing a self-assessment is essential because it helps you understand your level of preparation for the exam. One of the ideal resources that helps in self-assessment is the Mock Test of AFCAT. It enables you to know your flaws in the subjects that need to improve.
Syllabus Covered in AFCAT Mock Test 2024
The section from which questions are asked in the AFCAT Mock and actual exam are 4-5 but the topics covered in those sections such as General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning, etc. have no end. However, to give a glimpse of the syllabus Covered in the AFCAT Mock Test 2024 is listed below.
|Current affairs, History, Geography, Civics, Environment, Science, Technology, Polity, Defence, Art, and Culture.
|Verbal Ability in English
|Idioms, Phrases, Comprehension, Error Detection, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, and more.
|Number Systems, Percentage, Interest, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Time And Distance, Probability, and More.
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
|Classification, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Embedded Figures, Series, Mirror Images, and More.
AFCAT Exam Pattern
Following this AFCAT Exam Pattern, the experts at Mockers have developed the AFCAT Mock Test 2024. According to the exam pattern, the exam mode is in online mode where 100 questions are asked for a total of 300 marks. The exam duration is 120 minutes or 60 minutes. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted and 3 marks will be given for each correct answer.
|Mode of Exam
|No. of Questions
|No. of Sections
|General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
AFCAT Exam Pattern for Technical Branch
For technical branch aspiring candidates, the AFCAT exam pattern is tabulated below. The table suggests the section from which the questions will be asked in the examination as well as in the mock tests. AFCAT technical branch candidates will have to cover these sections: Verbal ability in English, Numerical ability, General Awareness or GK, and Reasoning and military aptitude test.
|Verbal ability in English
|Reasoning and military aptitude test
AFCAT Exam Pattern for Non-Technical Branch
Reasoning and military aptitude tests, Verbal ability in English, Numerical Ability, and General Knowledge/Awareness are the sections from which questions will be asked in AFCAT for no-technical branch candidates. Each section has different questions and marks. A total of 120 minutes or 2 hours are given to complete the AFCAT Exam.
|Verbal ability in English
|Reasoning and military aptitude test
Why Trust Mockers for Free Online AFCAT Mock Test 2024?
Mockers is a mock test niche platform that offers an online free test series of various national-level competitive examinations. It has a team of subject matter experts responsible for R&D of all the nationwide competitive examinations and trends that change year-on-year. Those experts have reviewed several sets of AFCAT questions and official AFCAT Mock tests to prepare the AFCAT Mock Test free of cost.