SSC MTS Mock Test
Attempt the SSC MTS Mock Test for free to get the experience of a real exam. The experts at Mockers have prepared the Mock test for SSC MTS. As an aspirant, you must take the mock test to identify your preparation level. Not only this, but a detailed analysis of your performance in the SSC MTS Mock Test ensures you find out the areas to improve.
Whether you are in the middle of the preparation or just starting it, taking the SSC Multitasking Staff mock test helps you boost your preparation process. To help you easily access the MTS Mock tests for free, we have listed the links on this page.
What is Covered under the SSC MTS Mock Test?
You may be curious about what the SSC MTS Mock Test covers. To help you understand that, we have revealed the formatting of the test below.
- Section Wise Mock Test: The SSC MTS Mock Test designed by the Mockers team contains section-wise mock questions. The whole Mock test of SSC MTS is divided into four sections: (1.) Aptitude (Numerical Ability and Mathematical Ability), (2.) Reasoning (Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving), (3.) General Study (General Awareness), and (4.) English (English Language and Comprehension).
- Dual Language Test: Keeping in mind the language preferences of many, the SSC MTS test is designed in dual language: English & Hindi.
- Performance Analysis: Once the SSC MTS Mock Test is submitted one can have instant access to their performance analysis. We have incorporated this to help students save their precious time and utilise them for good.
- Guidelines to Take the SSC MTS Mock Test: One of the most crucial things covered under the Mock test of SSC MTS is guidelines or instructions to attempt the test on Mockers.
About SSC MTS
Through the SSC MTS exam, the Staff Selection Commission recruits staff for several posts in departments and offices of the Government of India. It is a Group-C non-gazetted and non-ministerial post in which 1100-1200 vacancies are available. The SSC MTS Exam is conducted in English and Hindi language.
SSC MTS Highlights
The below table contains SSC MTS Highlights aiming to help aspirants and candidates know about the SSC MTS examination.
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination|
|Educational Qualification||10th or matriculation Pass|
|Age Limit||18 - 25 Year|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test and Document Verification|
SSC MTS Free Mock Test in English
Candidates looking for the SSC MTS Free Mock Test in English can use the Mockers’ Mock test since the experts have prepared all the section-wise questions in English following the exam pattern. The Mock tests of SSC MTS in English don’t impact any question paper format, difficulty level and marking scheme.
SSC MTS Online Mock Test in Hindi
Those who have chosen Hindi medium to prepare for the Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Exam can practise the SSC MTS Online Mock Test in Hindi. Our experts have also prepared the online mock test of Multi Tasking Staff in Hindi. The SSC MTS Online Mock Test in Hindi is free of cost and available 24×7 to attempt.
Key Features of Mockers’ SSC MTS Online Mock Test
The Mockers platform is specially designed to help students find Mock Tests for every competitive exam in India and therefore, we use our experience and expertise to develop the SSC MTS Online Mock Test; Here are some of its features:
- Online Test (PC & Mobile Friendly): The SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam is a CBT mode examination so, we tried to mimic that format. Thus, one of the best features of this Mock test is that it is an online test and can be taken by anyone anytime just using a PC or Smartphone.
- Based on Exam Pattern: The SSC MTS Mock Test is aligned with the MTS Exam Pattern. Therefore, questions from 4 different subjects are asked. Even to help students understand the pressure experienced while taking the board examination, the online Mock Test series of MTS follows the same time duration.
- Full-Length Test: The SSC MTS or Havaldar Mock Test offered by Mockers have a full-length test. This test enables students to practise questions on every single section and its topics.
- Bilingual: English and Hindi are the question paper languages and therefore, our Mock test offers SSC MTS practice questions to the aspirants in their preferred medium.
- Mock Solutions: To help students solve questions they failed to attempt the experts also, provide instant access to SSC MTS Mock Solution.
- Instant Performance Report: One of the best key features of SSC MTS Mock Test Series is that students get access to an instant performance report.
How to Attempt the SSC MTS Mock Test?
Don’t worry! Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you attempt the SSC MTS Mock test for free on Mockers.in
- Open the internet browser and type Mockers.in
- The home page will load, tap on the navigation button/icon
- Several options to choose from will load, click on exam categories
- Once clicked, the menu should be extended further, choose SSC
- Further click on SSC will show a list of exams taken by SSC - choose SSC MTS to attempt the Mock test for absolutely free
Why Choose Mockers.in SSC MTS Mock Test?
With an aim to assist nationwide students in preparing for the competitive examination, we have prepared the Mockers.in platform contains a variety of mock tests to practise. In addition to this, there are certain reasons why students should choose Mockers.in SSC MTS Mock Test:
- Updated Tests: Our team remain active every single day to update the SSC MTS free mock test as soon as the new tests are made available. We update every single set of the SSC MTS Mock Test series regularly to help candidates not only practise the questions but also keep them updated with the latest changes.
- Instant Performance Report: To help candidates understand how well they have prepared in the Mock Tets, we offer an instant performance report that includes details such as total correct attempts, unattempted questions, total marks, wrong answers, etc. The complete analysis report helps students get instant feedback on their preparation level and know the areas to improve.
- Detail Solutions to Each Question: Our SSC MTS online mock test also helps students find detailed and precise solutions to learn the correct ways to answer questions. Furthermore, the solutions assist students to improve in wrong answers given by them.
- Re-attempt Facility: The Mockers also offers students to re-attempt the Mock test once they submit them. However, this facility comes with caution, that is the final leaderboard rank on mockers will be unaffected. Therefore, whatever rank will be given to the students at first time would be considered permanent.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS exam is designed in MCQs format therefore examination is in CBT Mode. Although, the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) is included for the post of Havaldar. A quick overview of the SSC MTS Exam pattern is given below for you.
|Types||Exam Mode||Exam Duration|
|Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Computer-Based Test)||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
Details of Computer-Based SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The Computer-Based exam of SSC MTS is conducted in two sessions: Session 1 & 2 test duration is 45 minutes. The number of questions and marks vary in both sessions.
|Paper-I SSC MTS Exam Pattern|
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|
PET: Physical Efficiency Test Pattern for SSC Havaldar
The Physical Efficiency Test is for those candidates who opt for Havaldar Post. Both Males and Females need to appear for the offline SSC Havaladar PET exam.
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1000 meters in 20 minutes|
PST: Physical Standard Test Pattern for SSC MTS
There is a Physical Standard test in SSC MTS where male and female candidates’ physical attributes are considered. Details of PST for SSC MTS are mentioned in the below table.
|Height||157.5 cms (relaxable by 5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Scheduled Tribes)||152 cms (relaxable by 2.5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)|
|Chest||76 cms (unexpanded) Minimum expansion: 5 cms||--|
|Weight||--||48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)|
SSC MTS Syllabus
The MTS SSC Syllabus is available here to help you understand what are the subjects and their topics to cover for the MTS CBT exam. Subject-wise SSC MTS Syllabus is present below:
|Subject-wise SSC MTS Syllabus|
|English Syllabus 2023||Reasoning Syllabus||Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||General Awareness Syllabus|
Benefits of Giving SSC MTS Mock Test Free
There are several benefits of giving the SSC MTS Mock test, which is discussed below.
- Boost Confidence: By helping students become aware of the exam pattern, difficulty level and enhanced knowledge of the subjects, the Mock test helps students boost their confidence. Although students must be regular in their practice sessions of the SSC MTS Mock Test.
- Practice of Time Management Skills: A regular practice of Free SSC Multi Tasking Staff mock test enables students to master time management skills. Moreover, it prepares them for the actual Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff Exam.
- Free Mock Test Along with Performance Analysis: Despite having so many paid SSC MTS Mock Tests in the market, we are trying to provide the mock test to needy candidates for free. With the free test, we also give them performance analysis. The performance analysis helps them understand their weaker areas or sections to improve.
- Detailed Solutions and Explanations: Among all the above benefits, access to the detailed solutions and explanations to all the Mock test questions is a great help. The detailed solutions and explanations ensure students understand each question and methodology to answer them smartly.
Skills to Learn by Attempting the SSC MTS Mock Test
Those who regularly attempt the SSC MTS Mock Test learn some skills that help them throughout the preparation process and during the actual examination.
- Time Management: One of the crucial skills that aspirants learn while practising the SSC MTS Mock Test is time management. It is a skill must for everyone, especially competitive exam candidates. Since our mock tests adhere to the SSC MTS Exam Pattern, it has also a limited time.
- Reading: Candidates appearing in the competitive examination must have reading skills to better understand the intent and requirements of the questions. Those who maintain regularity in reading topics and solving Mock questions are able to polish their reading skills.
- Problem-Solving: The problem-solving skills are one of the most useful and necessary skills to have. Those who go through the Mock tests of SSC MTS often and solve a variety of questions are able to develop problem-solving skills.
- Decision Making: Since the SSC MTS exam is a computer-based test where questions will be in MCQ format a student should have command of decision-making skills. Having decision-making skills helps students tick or mark the correct options to questions. Incorporating SSC MTS free mock test in the day-to-day study helps candidates master decision-making skills and score impressive marks.