SSC MTS Practice Set 2023
To know which topics you haven’t mastered yet for the upcoming SSC MTS exam, solve the MTS Practice Set. The Practice set facilitates random questions to solve under a restricted time frame. The sole purpose of the SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 question is to enable you to be comfortable answering SSC MTS exam questions and feel confident for the upcoming SSC exam.
At Mockers, our subject experts have curated the questions of SSC MTS and provided them here for free online. With the available links here, you can begin your practice sessions for the SSC MTS exam.
SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 With Answers
All SSC MTS Practice questions aren’t equal. Therefore, our experts have solved them and provided them here at Mockers. Once, you submit the online SSC MTS Practice Set the answers will appear. With the help of the SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 with answers, you can cross-check your responses or learn about the mistakes you made when answering them.
Along with this, the answers help you recall the concepts and enable you to master the particular question before the actual exam begins.
Subject-Wise SSC MTS Practice Set 2023
From General Awareness to Hindi Practice set, all are available here for your assistance in preparing for the SSC MTS exam. In order to prepare for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam subjects such as GA, English, Reasoning, Aptitude, and Hindi are mandatory. Since practice is essential to deepen knowledge, we provide the subject-wise SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 online for free.
- SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 for General Awareness
- SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 for English
- SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 for Reasoning
- SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 for Aptitude
- SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 for Hindi
GA or General Awareness Practice Set for MTS
In the SSC MTS exam, the General Awareness contains a total of 25 questions for 75 marks; meaning each GA question has a weightage of 3 marks. Hence, it is essential for you to be good at this subject or section by solving lots of General Awareness Practice sets for MTS. At Mockers, more than 2,40,000 times the MTS GA Practice sets are attempted.
English Practice Set for SSC MTS
A good grip on English can help you score up to 75 marks in the SSC MTS exam, therefore, try to spend some time with the English Practice Set for SSC MTS exam. A total of 25 questions on English Language and Comprehension are asked. When you solve the Practice set of English, you get an opportunity to learn, revise and review your preparation level.
Reasoning Practice Set for MTS Exam
The Reasoning Practice Set for MTS Exam at Mockers has received more than 1,52,477 Attempts. To level up your preparation in the Reasoning subject, attempt some of the practice sets here at Mockers.in. The reasoning Practice set for MTS exam has been prepared by our subject matter experts keeping in mind the exam pattern and the syllabus. Although Reasoning has lots of questions that are interesting to solve and learn.
Aptitude Practice Set for MTS
A total of 20 questions for 60 marks contain the Aptitude section in the MTS exam. Therefore, the Aptitude Practice Set for MTS exam is essential to solve during the exam preparation. There are combined questions from Numerical and Mathematical Abilities that assess your thinking capability and problem-solving skills. Attempt the SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 of Aptitude through the links available on this page.
Hindi Practice Set for MTS
Practice all the basic level Hindi Grammar questions through the Hindi Practice Set for MTS exam if you want to become a Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) or a Senior Hindi Translator (SHT). When you begin the practice sessions in Hindi, a timer will run till the test time ends. Therefore, be conscious and use your time wisely. Hindi is quite a sensitive language and subject in which silly mistakes can be made very easily.
Features of Mockers MTS Practice Set
Here is a list of features available at Mockers for online MTS Practice Set:
- Track Question Status: The Mockers platform enables you to track the questions’ status such as the questions attempted or not attempted yet. In the profile section, you can track the exact number of questions you have answered or unanswered as stated in the image below.
- Marks for Reward and Deduction: Along with the question number, the platform helps you know the marks you will receive if you answer that question right and if the answer is incorrect, the marks will be deducted too. In the words, the marks for reward and deduction are mentioned along with the question number.
- Questions Followed by Options: There could be more than 5 or 10 questions but each question carries four options from which you have to choose the correct one. This feature helps you use various techniques to answer questions quickly and accurately.
- Test Result: As soon as you click submit, the test result will appear to give you an insight into your performance. The test will help you know your score, rank and the time taken to complete the practice set of SSC MTS.
- Detailed Solutions: Whether you have answered all the SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 questions or not, when you submit the Practice set the detailed solutions along with the concept explanation will be available in from of you as mentioned in the below image.
- Re-attempt: After going through the analysis report, you can re-attempt the MTS Practice Set.
Benefits of Using the MTS Practice Set for SSC Exam Preparation?
Here is the list of benefits of using the MTS Practice Set for SSC Exam preparation:
- Identification of Knowledge Gaps: When you attempt practice questions for SSC MTS, you may find areas where you struggle or make mistakes. These mistakes and difficulties can help you identify gaps in your knowledge that require further study. This allows you to focus on specific topics of the SSC MTS Syllabus that need improvement.
- Enhancement in Problem-Solving Skills: As you begin practising SSC MTS Practice questions regularly, you start improving your problem-solving or critical thinking skills. The questions are designed in a way that allows you to read and analyse each question appropriately to answer. This enhancement helps you make better decisions when solving the SSC MTS Questions when practising or in the actual exam.
- Helps You Learn from Mistakes: SSC MTS Practice questions provide an opportunity to analyze your mistakes and learn from them. When you go through the performance report and review incorrect answers, you can identify the reasons behind your mistakes. This self-analysis helps you identify patterns, correct misinterpretations, and avoid similar mistakes in the future.
- Boost in Speed and Accuracy: When you start practising SSC MTS Practice questions regularly you become familiar with the question patterns and develop a deeper understanding of the question or topics allowing you to approach questions more efficiently and accurately.
Step-Wise Process to Find Free SSC MTS Practice Set 2023
Finding free SSC MTS Practice Set questions is a difficult task; however, with these step-wise processes, you can access the questions of SSC MTS and their solutions very easily.
- Choose an Internet browser and Type Mockers.in to visit the website.
- Find Exam Categories in the navigation section and click
- Locate SSC and then click on SSC MTS to load the page properly
- Now, click Practice Set to reach the new page
- Finally, on this page, choose a section whether it is Aptitude, Reasoning, English, etc… and click to load the new page
- On the newly loaded page, choose a practice set and begin testing your preparation.
What to Do Before Solving SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 with Answers?
Before jumping on the SSC MTS Practice Sets to solve the questions for exam preparation, here is a list of things you should do:
- Go Through the SSC MTS Syllabus: It is vital to check the SSC MTS Syllabus before starting the preparation. Going through the SSC MTS Syllabus enables you to understand the concepts necessary to cover for the SSC MTS Exam. Also, covering the SSC MTS Syllabus helps you know the areas you are already familiar with. Therefore, before solving the SSC MTS Practice Set 2023 with answers go through the syllabus to not find any question alien to you.
- Develop a Basic Understanding of Concepts: After being thorough with the syllabus, try to develop a basic understanding of concepts by studying definitions and the theoretical parts mentioned in some of the SSC Exam preparation books.
- Solve Basic Level Questions: To get started with SSC MTS questions, our advice is to solve the questions you find in the textbooks’ chapter end or from the MTS Previous Year Question Papers. It is essential to note that when you become comfortable answering the basic level MTS questions, you can start attempting the online SSC Practice Set for the MTS exam because the online tests are time-bound.
Exam Pattern of SSC MTS
Paper 1 SSC MTS Exam Pattern is divided into two sessions: Session 1 for 120 marks where 40 questions are asked. The total time duration is 45 minutes; session 2 has 50 questions for 150 marks and the total time is 45 minutes.
Paper-I SSC MTS Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|