UPSC Mock Test
One of the most prestigious competitive exams - UPSC or Union Public Service Commission is conducted once a year. This exam assesses candidates based on different subjects, reasoning ability, General awareness, etc. Keeping in mind the vastness of this exam and syllabus, our subject matter experts have prepared the UPSC Mock Test for Prelims and Mains.
The free Mock Test for UPSC Prelims and Mains will help candidates familiarise themselves with the exam pattern, question paper pattern, realistic exam experience, and UPSC Syllabus. Subject experts and IAS toppers suggest aspirants solve the UPSC Mock Test - Links to attempt the Mock Test for free are available on this page.
Key Features of UPSC Mock Test by Mockers
The UPSC Mock Test by Mockers is equipped with various features that are discussed below.
- Unlimited Mock Tests for Free: No limit on how many UPSC Free Mock tests an aspirant can attempt on Mockers. We offer all of our expert-curated mock tests to aspirant with full control over how and where they want to assess their preparation.
- Bilingual UPSC Mock Test: Whether preparing for UPSC in Hindi or English, with Mockers mock tests, one can attempt the mock tests in their preferred language because the mock tests are bilingual at Mockers.in
- Complete UPSC Syllabus Coverage: The UPSC Syllabus is vast, and there is no end of questions from GK, Current affairs, reasoning, etc. However, our experts have given their best to cover the UPSC Syllabus in the Mock test. Candidates engaged in solving Mock tests for UPSC regularly will be able to revise their UPSC Prelims and Mains syllabus rigorously.
- Performance Analysis: The post-performance analysis of the UPSC Mock Test is helpful for effective decision-making. The analysis report of Mock tests helps aspirants understand the areas that need more attention, such as time consumption and grip on subjects and their concepts.
- Solutions are Available: The UPSC Free Mock Test at Mockers comes with solutions that help candidates know the answers to difficult or unattempted questions. The Mock Test solutions are prepared by the same experts who prepared the Mock Test for UPSC.
UPSC Mock Test in Hindi
IAS aspirants looking for a Hindi Mock Test for UPSC can use this website to attempt the tests for free. The UPSC Mock Test in Hindi follows the same UPSC CSE Syllabus prescribed by the Union Public Service Commission authorities.
The benefit of solving the Hindi UPSC Mock Test at Mockers is that it helps access the solutions in Hindi too.
UPSC Mock Test in English
The Aspirants who chose English as a preferred language for the UPSC CSE exam question paper can solve the UPSC Mock Test in English here at Mockers.in. Free Mock tests in English can be practised online 24/7 using a smartphone or laptop/PC.
UPSC Prelims Mock Test
The first stage of the UPSC Civil Service exam is the prelims exam, in which more than 10 lakh aspirants appear, but only 10 to 15 thousand candidates are selected for the UPSC Mains exam. To become one of the 10 to 15 thousand candidates, aspirants must do hard work; they must solve the UPSC Prelims Mock Test and score full marks before the actual prelims exam.
For ease, we provide here the UPSC Prelims mock test designed to help aspirants practice questions and identify weaknesses to improve before the real exam starts.
UPSC Mains Mock Test
The UPSC Mains exam is conducted within 100 days of the preliminary exam. Candidates who passed in Prelims are eligible for the Mains exam, in which only 19.3% of candidates are passed for the interview round.
A candidate having rigorous practice on the UPSC Mains Mock Test may have a chance to qualify for this exam. Our experts have prepared the Mock test for the UPSC Mains exam, practising which an aspirant can be familiar with a variety of questions and the UPSC Mains exam pattern.
How to Attempt Free Mock Test for UPSC Prelims & Mains?
Following these simple steps, one can easily attempt Free mock tests for UPSC Prelims and Mains in Hindi and English.
- Visit Mockers.in on your device
- Find the navigation icon or exam category to tap
- From the list of competitive exams, choose UPSC
- The UPSC menu will expand further, click Civil Service Examination (CSE)
- A new page containing the UPSC Free Mock Test will appear.
5 Reasons You Should Attempt UPSC Mock Test Free by Mockers
As an aspirant, you should attempt the UPSC Mock Test Free by Mockers; here are five reasons.
- Find Mistakes and Weaker Sections: A mock test following the syllabus and exam pattern is one of the best tools to find mistakes and weaker areas in preparation. Therefore, you should attempt the Mock test available here at Mockers.in. The mock test post-performance analysis will help you identify the mistakes made when answering the Mockers UPSC Mock Test.
- Improve Speed and Accuracy: Both speed and accuracy are essential to cover all the asked questions in the UPSC Prelims or Mains exam; therefore, practising the UPSC Mock Tests is advised because it helps master time management skills while maintaining the accuracy level. Candidates involved in regular practice sessions can see significant improvements in their speed and accuracy in answering the UPSC Mock Test.
- Feel Confident: Regular practice of UPSC Free Mock Tests clear exam pattern, questions’ difficulty level, and the idea of the syllabus that boosts a candidate’s overall confidence for the UPSC exam. When you solve the mock questions regularly, you start feeling comfortable answering questions and the exam environment.
- Understand Exam Patterns and Types of Questions: UPSC prelims questions are objective. To answer all the objective questions, a specific time is given, as well as marks. To better understand the UPSC Prelims or Mains exam pattern and their question types, solve the Mockers Free Mock Test for UPSC.
- Practice Numerous Questions: The mock test allows practicing numerous questions to grasp command on several types of UPSC questions; due to this, solving mock tests becomes important.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Mock Tests Exam Pattern
The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Mock Tests follow an Exam Pattern that closely covers the actual UPSC exam pattern. For reference, the below table contains the exam pattern.
|UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
|Nature Of Paper
|No. of Questions
|Paper I: General Studies
|Merit Ranking (Marks not counted in Final merit)
|Paper II: (CSAT) Aptitude Test
|UPSC Prelims Total Marks