SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024
To stand the best chance of ranking high in the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam, you need to practice lots of questions. This is because practising questions will help you understand the syllabus and methods to perform in the exam. To practice, use the SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 by Mockers - designed by experts with years of experience.
The SBI Clerk practice questions are ideal for you when you are in the early days of preparation. You can practice questions daily using the Free SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 and assess your preparation alongside. To guide you, we’ve mentioned complete details on this page - keep reading it!
SBI Clerk Practice Set in Hindi & English
The State Bank of India Clerk Examination is conducted in Hindi and English languages across the nation. There are several aspirants who have a preference to answer in Hindi so they need to practice questions in Hindi. For ease of access, the Mockers experts team has prepared the Practice test in Hindi as well as in English.
When you begin the practice test, you’ll have language options to choose from.
Subject-Wise SBI Clerk Practice Set
Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English, Hindi, and Computer Knowledge are the subjects for which Mockers is providing the free SBI Clerk Online Exam Practice Sets. These subject-wise SBI Clerk practice sets are short-duration: 7-10 minutes. To practice, you must create an account or login to the Mockers.in.
To help you get started, we have shared the details of the SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 subject-wise.
SBI Clerk Aptitude Practice Set
Simplification, Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equation, Time and distance, Work, Partnership, Profit and loss, etc. are the topics from which questions are asked in the SBI Clerk Aptitude Practice Set.
In the SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam, a total of 35 questions are asked from the Quantitative Aptitude and 50 questions in the SBI Clerk Mains exam. More than 40,000 aspirants have attempted the Aptitude Practice Set for the SBI Clerk Exam during preparation.
SBI Clerk Reasoning Practice Set
35 questions in Prelims and 50 Questions in SBI Clerk Mains exams are asked from the Reasoning Aptitude. Mockers.in experts have prepared the SBI Clerk Reasoning Practice Set in which various questions are mentioned to practice. Within 7 to 10 minutes, you can recall your reasoning learnings quickly. Links to attempt the SBI Clerk Reasoning Practice Set are available in the top section of this page.
SBI Clerk General Awareness Practice Set
In the SBI Clerk Mains exam, 50 questions for 50 marks are asked for General Awareness. Therefore, a thorough practice of the GA questions is essential for which the SBI Clerk General Awareness Practice Set plays a crucial role. Our team has prepared the practice questions for GA separately using the links mentioned on this page to practice the questions.
SBI Clerk English Practice Set
Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms and Antonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Correction, Cloze Test, Idioms and Phrases, Vocabulary, etc. are the sections from which the questions are asked in the SBI Clerk English Practice Set; using the links, one can easily start practising the Practice Set of SBI Clerk English. Between 30-40 questions are expected from the SBI Clerk English.
SBI Clerk Hindi Practice Set
More than 800 aspirants have attempted the SBI Clerk Hindi Practice Set on Mockers. To recall or assess your understanding of Hindi for SBI Clerk, practice questions using the links available on this page.
You will find a minimum number of questions 10. While answering them, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The time duration to complete a single set of SBI Clerk Hindi Practice Set is 5 Minutes.
SBI Clerk Computer Knowledge Practice Set
The SBI Clerk Computer Knowledge Practice Set test contains various set-wise questions. To practice, a total of 10 questions will be given to answer them within 5 minutes. A total of 5 options will be available out of which only one is correct. The Computer Knowledge SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 is helpful for Mains candidates.
SBI Clerk Online Exam Practice Set
The SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 comes in two different formats: (a) PDF and (b) Online. Since the Online format of SBI Clerk Practice questions is more helpful, we provide the SBI Clerk Online Exam Practice Set here at Mockers for free.
The online practice set is accessible 24/7 on your device whether you have a smartphone or PC/Laptop. Using the SBI Clerk Free Practice Set, you can also get your performance analysis to assess your accuracy and time management skills. Along with this, you can tweak your exam preparation methods or strategy to perform efficiently.
Features of Online SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 by Mockers
A few prominent features of the online SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 by Mockers are listed below:
- It’s Online: Rather than the traditional format of providing SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 PDF, the Mockers team has made an effort to bring the Practice Set of SBI Clerk in an online format - easily accessible to all. Having the practice sets online also helps solve or revise the questions on the go. It also helps you be familiar with CBT or computer-based test mode.
- It has a Time Restriction: There is no such thing as unlimited time to solve questions. As a competitive exam aspirant, your main focus should be on time management because it can help you answer the questions in a stressful situation like a Clerk exam. Hence, no matter whether you are practising questions for revision purposes only or for self-assessment, the Mockers, timer will help you keep an eye on how you are consuming time to solve the Practice set of SBI Clerk. Generally, the length of the practice tests is 5 to 10 minutes.
- Provides a Detail-Analysis: From your efficiency to your command of time and accuracy all are being tracked when you use online Mockers SBI Clerk Mock Test and Practice sets. The detailed analysis features of Mockers help you improve in your weak areas and boost your speed.
- Created for Practice Purpose Only: The Practice Sets of the SBI Clerk exam is a Bitesize test that helps you only practice questions not to completely rely on it for preparation.
How to Practice SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024?
Following these simple steps, you can practice the SBI Clerk Online Exam Practice Set for free.
- Visit Mockers.in using an Internet browser
- On the homepage, click on Exam categories in the menu bar or under the menu button.
- Find SBI and Click to reveal the SBI Clerk option
- Next, Click on SBI Clerk and let the page open.
- Now, click Practice Set to find the subject-wise SBI Clerk Free Practice Set.
Benefits of SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024
Here are the 3 benefits of solving the SBI Clerk Practice test series:
- A Thorough Practice: In-depth practice is essential to better understand the weaker and stronger areas in the subjects of the SBI Clerk exam. And those, who regularly attempt the SBI Clerk Practice Tests can see a significant observation in their practice sessions.
- Quick Revision: Practice tests are ideal for quick revision for the vast syllabus of SBI Clerk. Those who are using this resource in their day-to-day life for revision can recall their conceptual learning easily and quickly as questions are from the topics mentioned in the SBI Clerk Syllabus.
- Strong Grip on Topics or Concepts: Practice is essential to build a strong grip on topics or concepts asked in the SBI Clerk Exam. Hence, the benefit of solving the Practice test for the SBI Clerk is that it helps deepen the knowledge or understanding of the concepts.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Proper knowledge of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern is vital for preparing for the exam. Along with practising questions, you need to keep an eye on the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern. For ease, here’s the exam pattern of the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains exam.
The SBI Clerk exam is conducted under a tight duration where 30 questions may be asked to solve under 20 minutes. Although the questions are objective, a strong practice of questions is required - refer to the SBI Clerk Practice Set 2024 to practice questions and to master time management in accordance with the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern.
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern|
|SBI Clerk Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Mains Examination||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|