MCQ for JEE Main Exam
At Mockers, we provide thousands of MCQ for JEE Main Exam that have been attempted by lakhs of Engineering aspirants over the years to prepare for the exam. Referring to the links here, you can also access those JEE Main MCQ Questions to boost your preparation to score higher marks in the exam. The MCQ questions are prepared or selected from the Physics, Chemistry and Maths that qualify for the JEE Main exam level, to help you better prepare for the exam.
In each set of MCQ for JEE Main Exam, a total of 10 questions are asked for a total of 40 marks. To provide actual exam experience, there is a provision for negative marking too. Continue reading to learn more about the methods to answer the questions and to create your own MCQ questions for JEE Main Exam preparation.
Subject-wise JEE Main MCQ Questions
To prepare for the JEE Main exam, you don’t have to study other than these subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Therefore, our dedicated team of subject experts have spent more than 3 months preparing for the subject-wise JEE Main MCQ Questions. Now on this page, you can access those JEE Main MCQ questions for free to practice.
Note that, the Subject-wise JEE Main MCQ Questions help you solve the questions precisely for the Mains exam and look for the areas to improve on. Going through the JEE Main MCQ will help you get clarity in your preparation and will assist you in improving your mistakes easily.
Topic-Wise MCQ Questions for JEE Main Exam
There are 23 topics in Maths, 34 Topics in Physics and 42 Topics in Chemistry to master to score higher marks in the JEE Main exam. Since there are so many topics to cover, our experts have created the Topic-Wise MCQ Questions for JEE Main Exam so that you can solve the questions without any issues. Not only the MCQ questions but answers are also provided to work on your mistakes.
Each set contains 10 MCQ questions that must be answered in 20 minutes to better practice time management.
|Subject Name||Number of Topics|
|Maths||23 (Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations, Matrices & Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence & Series, Limit, Continuity & Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics & Probability, Trigonometry, Applications Of Derivatives, Differential Equations, Straight Lines, Parabola, Ellipse & Hyperbola, Properties Of Triangle, Equations and Inequalities, Conic Section, Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra, Linear Programming, and Statics and Dynamics)|
|Physics||34 (Mathematics In Physics, Units, Dimensions And Measurement, Motion In One Dimension, Motion In Two Dimensions, Newton's Laws Of Motion, Friction, Work, Energy, Power And Collision, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Kinetic Theory Of Gases, Thermal Expansion, Thermometry And Calorimetry, Thermodynamics, Transmission Of Heat, Simple Harmonic Motion, Wave Motion, Current and heating Effect Of Current, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating Current, Fluid Mechanics, Magnetic Effect Of Current & Magnetism, Modern Physics, Optics, Properties of Matter, Conductors & Capacitors, Electric Forces & Fields, Motion in a Straight Line, Vectors, Motion in a Plane, Oscillations, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms and Nuclei, Semiconductor Devices, and Communication System)|
|Chemistry||42 (Atomic Structures, Chemical Bonding, Solution, Solid State, Gaseous State, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equlibrium, Theromodynamics and Thermochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Redox Reactions, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Periodicity, General Principle of Extraction of Metal, Hydrogen And Its Compound, S and P Block Elements, D and F Block Elements, Coodination Chemistry, Chemical Analysis, Purification and Organic Compounds, General Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Halogen Containing Compounds, Alcohol, Phenol and Ether, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives, Nitrogen Containing Compounds, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Action, Mole Concept, Nomenclature & Isomerism, HaloAlkanes & HaloArenes, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Analytical, and General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements)|
How to Practice Online MCQ for JEE Main Exam?
To practice online MCQ for JEE Main exam on Mockers follow these simple steps:
- Choose an internet browser and visit Mockers.in
- Once, the homepage of Mockers loads, scroll the homepage a little bit down and find this section
- Click on JEE Main and let the page load and then click on MCQ Test.
- Then choose a subject and begin the Online MCQ test for JEE Main Exam.
Advantages of Solving MCQ for JEE Main
Solving online MCQ Questions helps an aspirant in a variety of ways throughout their preparation from helping them revise the topics to reducing their exam fear. Hence, in this section, we are discussing the Advantages of Solving MCQ for JEE Main:
- Boosts Confidence: Practising the online MCQ questions for JEE Main repeatedly helps build the confidence to answer a variety of easy to moderate or difficult questions. One of the best advantages of this is that it helps the candidates to trust in their preparation and perform well in the actual JEE Main exam.
- Helps Revise JEE Main Syllabus: No doubt, the JEE Main Syllabus is vast and therefore, a constant revision of all the topics and concepts is essential. Those who refer to the JEE Main MCQ Questions during preparation are able to better revise the JEE Main Syllabus and the concepts explained.
- Improves Time Management Skills: One of the best ways to answer most of the questions with accuracy and within a time limit is through improving time management skills. Thus, those who practice the JEE Main MCQ Questions on a regular basis get this benefit and are able to manage their time for all the tasks essentials.
- Concepts’ Clarity: In order to solve complex or difficult questions having conceptual clarity is essential. This is one of the advantages of Solving the MCQ for JEE Main exam.
- Reduces Anxiety: A regular practice of the JEE Main MCQ test works as an anxiety reducer because it makes the online test very comfortable with the time.
What are the Best Methods to Solve MCQ Questions for JEE Main Exam?
This section covers the three best methods to solve MCQ Questions for JEE Main exam.
- Eliminate Obvious Wrong Answers: Some questions are very familiar and so are their options, before spending one or two minutes on a single MCQ question to answer, look for the options and eliminate the wrong answers first to save time for other questions.
- Use Estimation and Approximation: When you're dealing with very large or very small numbers in MCQ questions, sometimes, you can save time by estimating or approximating the answer to an MCQ.
- Review Your Answers before Submitting: In order to submit a highly accurate MCQ answers, review your answers before submitting and make sure that you didn't make any careless mistakes.
Top 3 Secret Methods to Master MCQ for JEE Main Exam
These three methods to master MCQ for JEE Main Exam aren’t exactly secret. Still, many Engineering aspirants don’t pay attention much to it.
- Thorough Understanding of Concepts: It is essential to develop a conceptual understanding because every single question of JEE Main MCQ is based on the concepts explained in the textbooks. NCERT textbooks are the ideal study material to learn the concepts of JEE Main questions. This involves not just memorizing formulas and equations but also grasping the principles behind them.
- Regular Practice and Analysis: Consistent in solving the MCQs for JEE Main exam is helpful in identifying question patterns, format, and difficulty level. It also aids in speed and accuracy improvements. Along with this, practising questions and analysing the mistakes or errors in answering them helps a lot in learning and not repeating the same mistakes time and again while solving the JEE Main MCQ.
- Time Management and Exam Strategy: Since MCQ questions are objective and timed, it is crucial to learn time management and develop an effective exam strategy where you consider working on your weaknesses to strengthen them. Along with this, Practice solving MCQs under timed conditions to simulate the exam environment and improve your pace.
Ultimate Guide To JEE Main MCQ Questions on Mockers
Before, you begin solving the JEE Main MCQ Questions on Mockers, we have an ultimate guide for you:
- Solve as many MCQ test sets as you can solve.
- Make sure to read general instructions for taking an MCQ test.
- Keep an eye on the timer.
- Try to answer questions faster but maintain higher accuracy.
- To clear doubts and confusion, use solutions you find after submitting the test.
How to Prepare Your Own MCQ Questions for JEE Main Exam?
Preparing your own MCQ questions for JEE Main exam isn’t very tough, however, the lack of experience may cause any kind of errors in the questions, resulting in an inaccurate and vague set of objective questions to practice. Below are some of the points you can consider if you want to prepare your own JEE Main MCQ Exam Questions.
- Collect High-Quality and Authentic Study Resources: NCERT Books, Reference textbooks, and PYQs are some of the high-quality resources you can refer to prepare the MCQ for JEE Main Exam.
- Analyse the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers: Once, you collect all the resources, refer to the JEE Main Previous year question papers and analyse all the MCQ questions from the level of difficulty to the format and marking scheme.
- Follow the Exam Pattern and Create a Set of MCQ Questions: Now, at this stage, you must be aware of the JEE Main exam pattern to prepare the MCQ questions to get an actual exam experience. Creating a Set of MCQ Questions like this helps you feel confident and make you ready to drive, etc.