JEE Main Practice Set 2024
Practice sets or sample papers are nothing but a set of questions designed to help the JEE Mains aspirants solve various problems from the JEE Main Syllabus. The JEE Main Practice Set 2024 by Mockers is available for all the students preparing for the upcoming Mains exam, they can attempt this Practice set for free 24×7 using a smartphone or PC/Laptop. More about this is explained in detail further on this page.
However, for now, all the candidates are suggested to recall the previously studied topics of Physics, Chemistry and Maths to use the JEE Main Practice set questions.
JEE Main Practice Set 2024 with Answers
The Mockers facilitate the JEE Main Practice set with answers that are helpful to improve the mistakes and to learn new methodologies to answer questions. The Practice questions and their answers are curated by our subject-experts having years of experience.
The solutions are 100% accurate and detailed to help you get a clear idea about the right method to answer questions. Also, the JEE Main Practice Question solutions can be a great help in the preparation as they enable the candidates to recall or revise various topics they have learned in the past.
Subject-Wise JEE Main Practice Questions
Whether you are looking for the mix tests or subject-wise JEE Main Practice Questions, the Mockers platform provides a separate set of JEE Main Practice questions for each subject. Practising the questions in a subject-wise manner helps candidates understand the depths of their preparation.
- JEE Main Physics Practice Questions
- JEE Main Chemistry Practice Questions
- JEE Main Mathematics Practice Questions
Along with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, we provide the updated latest tests that are updated frequently. Links to the practice set of JEE Main are available above on this page. Along with this, we have shared a short brief of each subject for the JEE Main Practice Set 2024.
JEE Physics Practice Set
JEE Main Physics has a compilation of Class 11 and 12 Physics topics. The questions in the Physics Practice Set are from both class's books. The Mechanics (25-30% weightage), Waves and Oscillations (15-20% weightage), Thermodynamics (15-20% weightage), Electrostatics (10-15% weightage), Current Electricity (10-15% weightage), Optics (10-15% weightage), and Modern Physics (20-25% weightage) are the topics from which majority of questions are asked in the JEE Main Physics Practice Set. To practice questions, refer to the links mentioned above.
JEE Chemistry Practice Set
Inorganic Chemistry (30-35% weightage), Organic Chemistry (30-35% weightage), and Physical Chemistry (30-35% weightage) are the topics from which questions are asked in the JEE Main Chemistry Practice Set. When you start practising the Chemistry practice set at Mockers, you’ll have the combined 11 and Class 12 Chemistry questions for JEE Main Exam preparation.
JEE Mathematics Practice Set
Algebra (40% weightage), Calculus (35% weightage), Coordinate Geometry (15% weightage), Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry (10% weightage), and Trigonometry (10% weightage) are the topics from which Mathematics questions are asked in JEE Main Mathematics Practice set. Candidates solving the Mathematics practice set for JEE Main from Mockers get the opportunity to solve various questions ideal for clearing doubts and self-analysis.
JEE Main Latest Tests
We have a section for JEE Main Practice set with answers called latest tests in which our team frequently adds new practice sets for all three subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Apart from the section name, there is no difference in the number of questions asked in the test sets of JEE Main latest test. A JEE Main aspirant preparing for the upcoming examination should refer to the latest test sections often to access new questions for practice.
JEE Main Mix Test Practice Set
The Mix practice set for JEE Main is also known as the Mini Mock Test in which questions are mixed from Physics, Chemistry and Math. However, the number of questions, marks and the time frame (20 minutes) remain the same as well and the negative marking of ¼. After going through the subject-wise JEE Main Practice Set 2024, all the aspirants must spend their time solving this Mini Mock Test.
How to Find JEE Main Practice Set 2024?
The Internet has a plethora of study resources and there is a test dedicated platform called Mockers.in where you can easily find the JEE Main Practice set for free online. The step-by-step process is mentioned below:
⚠️ Login/Signup is mandatory to access the JEE Main Practice Set.
- Choose any one internet browser and search for Mockers.in
- The homepage loads, scroll the page a little and click on Engineering > JEE Main to open another page.
- Now, at this step, go through the options and click on Practice Set
- Now, a new page will be shown where you need to choose a subject or section to access the Practice set for free in an online format.
Format of JEE Main Practice Set Test by Mockers
The JEE Main Practice Set test by Mockers is in online CBT mode where questions are asked in an Objective format. Our team has tried their best to design the Practice set of JEE Main so close to the actual exam that you’ll have limited questions to answer in a limited time frame and based on the correct or incorrect answers, the marks will be either awarded or deducted.
Give a try to the JEE Main Practice questions to better grasp the information about the format of Mockers JEE Main Practice Set 2024.
Advantages of Solving the JEE Main Practice Questions
The Practice questions of JEE Main are prepared in a way that aspirants solving the questions can deepen their knowledge and be comfortable with the online exam mode. In addition to these benefits, there are a few more advantages all the candidates should be familiar with:
Strengthen the Weaknesses in Various Subjects/Topics
The Practice questions of JEE Main are ideal for identifying the weaker sections in Physics, Chemistry and Maths and strengthening them to boost knowledge and grip on the topics. Since the Practice questions available at Mockers are prepared with the intention of helping candidates level up their preparation, it is very beneficial to all aspiring students.
Be Comfortable with the MCQ Question
The candidates can also refer to the bite-size practice sets on Mockers as they allow them to be comfortable with the MCQ Questions asked in the JEE Main exam. Doing this also helps candidates to speed up their thinking capability to answer questions in the JEE Main exam, although, the objective questions asked in JEE Main are a little difficult but can be answered comfortably if practised well.
Practice Time Management Skills
The JEE Main Practice sets enable aspiring students to learn and master the time management skills to perform under a restricted time frame. At Mockers, the Practice questions that we are offering for free are time-restricted and can help aspiring students learn to master time in the real world and the JEE Main entrance exam.
Avoid Confusion and Doubts
Our JEE Main practice questions for all three subjects Maths, Physics and Chemistry are designed to clear confusion and doubts because the experts have shared the detailed step-wise solutions to all the questions asked. This helps the students to cross-check where they have made mistakes and learn new techniques to correct their mistakes to learn and improve.
Do’s and Don’ts with JEE Main Practice Set 2024
No doubt, the JEE Main Practice Set is ideal for the preparation and there is no right or wrong method to use them, however, there are a few do’s and don’ts, we think you should know about the JEE Main practice sets available here at Mockers.
- Try to spend 20 minutes of time to practice at least one set of practice questions regularly.
- Use the Solutions provided to clear your confusion in case, the answers don’t make sense to you seek help from teachers or mentors.
- Try to improve in the JEE Main Practice Test sets every time you attempt them.
- Never be dependent on one resource to practice questions for JEE Main exam rather, also look for other opportunities and resources.
- Don’t be careless about the time limit given to solve the JEE Main Practice questions because it is a resource helpful to improve your time management skills.
- Rather than focusing on the number of JEE Main Practice sets you have solved; focus on how accurately you have answered the questions for effective preparation.
Tips to Score Higher Marks in JEE Main
Every individual has their own way of preparation; however, there are certain ways that are effective for the JEE Main Exam Preparation resulting in higher marks.
- Start your preparation early: The earlier you start your JEE preparation, the more time you get to do experiments with strategies, make mistakes and learn from them to improve. Early preparation can help you utilise your time smartly to score better marks in the actual JEE Main exam therefore, begin the exam preparation as soon as possible.
- Make a study plan and stick to it: Don’t change your study routine every week rather, be patient and stick to the same study plan as long as possible.
- Understand the concepts thoroughly: Don’t miss any opportunity to understand the concepts thoroughly and in case facing difficulty look for online resources or seek help from teachers to clear doubts and deep dive into conceptual learning.
- Practice solving question papers: Whether it is the JEE Main Mock Test or the previous year question papers, don’t forget to practice solving the questions to get a clue to any of your flaws. Also, solving the practice sets or old question papers helps you get an idea of the marking scheme, and the marks rewarded or deducted.
- Take care of yourself and get enough sleep: It is crucial to be a healthy person in body and mind to perform better at exams, therefore, take care of yourself and don’t sacrifice your sleep. Because then only your brain will be more active to retain more information and to make a quick decision.
Disclaimer: The above tips are effective for the majority of JEE Main candidates, however, every individual is different so these tips don’t guarantee a 100% success rate.
Alternatives to JEE Main Practice Questions
Each study resource including JEE Main Practice Questions is unique and therefore, they can’t be replaced with any other resources, however, due to some level of similarities, there are a few study resources that can work as Alternatives to JEE Main Practice questions.
|JEE MCQ Test||This is a very short, bite-size topic-wise objective test. The MCQ Test contains a very random number of questions but is from the JEE syllabus. Although the JEE Main MCQ test can't be replaced, it has the potential to be an alternative to the Practice test set.|
|JEE Main Mock Test||Although the JEE Main Mock Test is a very advanced level practice set, a candidate preparing for JEE Main can choose the JEE Mock Test over the JEE Main Practice Set.|
|JEE Main PYQs||There is nothing wrong with choosing JEE Main PYQs instead of Practice Set because previous year question papers help candidates better practice questions and develop an understanding of the JEE Main Exam Pattern.|
Difference Between JEE Main Practice Set & Mock Test
Both the JEE Main Practice Set 2024 and Mock Test are quite different. A few differences are elaborated in this table:
|JEE Main Practice Set||JEE Main Mock Test|
|The Practice sets are only for revision purposes whereas questions are asked in chapter-wise or topic-wise format.||The Mock Test is a complete resource ideal to self-assess the potential to score marks in the actual JEE Main exam because questions are asked from the complete JEE Main Syllabus.|
|The JEE Main Practice Sets are designed to be answered in 20 minutes only.||The Mock Test of JEE Main mimics the actual time frame which is 180 minutes.|
|The difficulty level of questions in practice sets is easy to moderate.||However, the difficulty level of questions in the JEE Main Mock Test is moderate to difficult. Because questions are prepared following the actual exam format and syllabus.|