SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020
Practise the full-length SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 from the links provided here. The 2020 Mock tests of SBI Clerk have been designed by the Mockers experts following the SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2020 and the exam pattern. The 2020 test series of SBI Clerk Prelims contains 100 questions for 100 marks that should be answered in 60 minutes.
Practising these 2020 Mock Tests is essential because it helps you know the changes in questions’ trends as well as the exam pattern. Solving the 2020 SBI Clerk Mock Tests 2020 should also be your priority because it can help you assess your knowledge in the basic subjects; such as English Language, Aptitude, Reasoning, etc. To get in-depth knowledge about the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 continue reading this page.
Set-Wise SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020
To boost your preparation, our experts have prepared the set-wise SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020; therefore, you will be able to practise not only one set of the 2020 Mock test but several sets. When you are done covering the SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus, practise these set-wise Mock Tests of SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
It will help you revise your syllabus and can help you find areas for improvement. Note that, the more you practise questions the better you become, so refer to the set-wise 2020 SBI Clerk Mock Test using the links provided.
Key Features of SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 by Mockers
You should know the key features of the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 by Mockers before attempting the test series.
- The free Mock Test SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 is available online 24/7. This feature helps you practise the Mock tests or questions for your exam preparation anytime you want.
- The Mockers platform enables you to choose your questions’ language preference either Hindi or English. Note that the questions will remain the same but their language will be changed.
- At Mockers, you will be able to get the answers or solutions to the questions you solved when taking the SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Mock Test. The solutions of SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Tests 2020 are prepared by the experts so, it is highly accurate.
- Performance reports or detailed analysis reports can be found here at Mockers. The analysis addresses your mistakes, unattempted questions, time consumption and more.
- One of the crucial features of Mockers SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Mock Tests is that it allows you to re-attempt the same Mock test as many times as you want, even if you have seen the solutions. However, your overall leaderboard rank will remain unchanged.
How to Attempt Free Mock Test SBI Clerk Prelims 2020?
These are the simplest steps you should know to attempt the Free Mock Test SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
- Search or Type Mockers.in using the Internet browser
- Once the website loads, click the exam categories or tap on the Navigation icon to see the “Exam Categories”
- Choose the Bank option and SBI Clerk
- A page containing year-wise SBI Clerk Mock Test will appear - choose the 2020 SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test to attempt the mock questions.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020 for Mock Test
The SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 is prepared to refer to the 2020 exam pattern that states the exam mode was in an online format, a total of 100 questions for 100 marks were asked, etc… go through the below table to gather more details.
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer-based Exam|
|Sections||English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability|
|Exam Duration||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer, -0.25 marks for each incorrect answer|
|Sectional Cutoff||Minimum qualifying marks required in each section and overall cutoff|
How to Score Full-Marks in SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020?
The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is a crucial step towards securing a job position in the State Bank of India. To maximize your chances of success, it is essential to practice the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 to familiarise yourself with the exam pattern and question types. Here are the strategies to score full marks in the SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020.
- The 2020 SBI Clerk Prelims exam consisted of three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. The total duration of the exam is one hour, with 20 minutes allocated to each section. Familiarise yourself with the number of questions in each section and their respective marks to plan your time effectively before attempting the SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020.
- Set achievable targets for each section while practising the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020. Set a target to solve a specific number of questions accurately within the given time frame and then increase the target gradually.
- During the SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020, practice solving questions within the prescribed time limits for each section. This will help you develop a strategy to allocate time effectively during the actual exam as well as in another set of mock tests.
- In addition to the 2020 full-length SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test, practice section-wise mock tests to strengthen your weak areas, so that you can score full marks in the next set of Mock Tests.
- You won’t score full marks when solving the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 first time, but can score full marks when you enhance your speed and maintain a high level of accuracy. Remember, incorrect answers can lead you to a negative marking.
Benefits of SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020
As an SBI Clerk Prelims exam aspirant, practising old mock tests can certainly be beneficial for your preparation. However, using the 2020 SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test in your study routine can provide you with several advantages:
- The SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 helps you identify your weak areas and focus your preparation accordingly. By analysing your performance in this mock test, you can determine the specific topics or sections that require more attention.
- The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is conducted in an online mode. By taking the SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020, which is also available in an online format here at Mockers, you become familiar with the exam interface, navigation, and functionality. This way, you save lots of your time by eliminating the confusion or technical difficulties during the actual SBI Clerk Prelims exam.
- The SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020 provides you with an opportunity to compare your performance with other aspirants. The Mockers platform has features such as percentile rankings, which help you know where you stand among your peers.