Phrase Replacement Questions for SBI Clerk
The weightage of English in the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains exam is 30 and 40 respectively. Therefore, it is important to master the Phrase Replacement Questions for SBI Clerk and not miss any marks whether it is Prelims or Mains exam. To help you develop a strong grip on Phrase Replacement, our expert team has prepared several sets of Phrase Replacement Questions and Answers for SBI Clerk exam. Refer to the links provided to start your preparation.
Note that all the sets of English Phrase Replacement for SBI Clerk are free here at Mockers and are accessible 24/7.
Phrase Replacement Questions and Answers for SBI Clerk
At Mockers, there are more than 2 sets of test series for Phrase Replacement and each set has at least 10 questions. To help you better understand each question, our experts have developed the Phrase Replacement Questions and Answers for SBI Clerk. The answers are only accessible once you submit the test.
All the answers to the SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement are accurate and easy to understand. With the help of this, you can clear your doubts and also analyse your performance for all the Phrase Replacement questions that show your preparation for the English section in the SBI Clerk Exam.
Features of Online Phrase Replacement Questions and Answers for SBI Clerk At Mockers
At Mockers, the SBI Clerk Online Phrase Replacement Test series has some helpful features about which you should be familiar:
- Unlimited Test Time: The goal of Phrase Replacement questions for SBI Clerk at Mockers is to help you better prepare for the exam, become comfortable with the online tools and understand the exam environment. Therefore, the Phrase Replacement test sets have unlimited time to answer all the 10 questions asked. Due to this feature, you can answer questions focusing on accuracy.
- No Negative Marking: Another great feature of online Phrase Replacement questions and answers for SBI Clerk at Mockers is no negative marking which allows you to make mistakes and learn from them.
- View the Score and Rank After Submitting the Test: Once you solve the 10 Phrase Replacement questions of a test set, submit them to view your score and rank. The test score and rank help you understand where you stand in the competitive exam among your peers. Also, when you submit the test, you get access to the solutions helpful to cross-check your answers to improve on mistakes.
- Live Question Status: The Mockers platform enables you to keep track of the questions you have attempted or not. Due to this feature, you not only save yourself from missing Phrase Replacement questions but also get an opportunity to save your marks.
How to Practice Phrase Replacement Questions for SBI Clerk Exam?
Below is the step-by-step process to help you practice Phrase Replacement questions for SBI Clerk Exam:
- Visit Mockers.in using an Internet browser
- Once the website gets load, click exam categories
- From the options to choose - click Bank > SBI Clerk
- The homepage of SBI Clerk Mock Test will open, from the options to choose Click Chapter Wise Test.
- The page will reload quickly - tap or Click English to access the set-wise Phrase Replacement questions for SBI Clerk exam to practice.
What are the Advantages of Solving Phrase Replacement Questions for SBI Clerk?
From a boost in practice sessions to self-assessment, there are so many benefits of solving the Phrase Replacement questions for the banking exam. Among so many benefits, in this section, we have shared a few of them:
- A Boost in Practice Sessions: When you solve more than one set of Phrase Replacement questions, you actually start boosting your practice sessions. Eventually, practice sessions help you become comfortable answering such questions that help you in the actual exam.
- Builds Strong Grip: The more you practice the better you become at answering Phrase Replacement questions. It also helps you build a strong grip on Phrase Replacement that enables you to learn some tricks or techniques to easily answer Phrase Replacement questions during actual examination.
- Boosts Confidence: After solving 2 sets of SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement questions accurately, you’ll feel confident to answer questions regardless of their difficulty level. This boost in confidence can help you perform better at exams.
- Prepares for the Actual Exam: Solving the Phrase Replacement questions of SBI Clerk online at Mockers helps you prepare for the actual exam because the test and the actual exam are in CBT (Computer-Based Test) Mode. Apart from this, when you solve the Phrase Replacement questions for SBI Clerk exam, you start becoming comfortable answering the competitive-level Phrase Replacement Questions.
- Aid in Self-Assessment: In every part of the preparation, the self-assessment is essential and so, Phrase Replacement Questions and Answers for SBI Clerk helps you in self-assessment. With the help of the questions, you can practice and at the same time, you can use answers to learn from your mistakes (if any). Overall, solving the SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement questions enables you to assess your preparation.
How to Improve Phrase Replacement?
Here are the 5 steps to improve Phrase Replacement:
- Use Phrase Replacement Regularly: When you try to implement or use Phrase Replacement regularly in daily life, you become better at recognising them and using them to improve your English writing. To improve it further, use Phrase Replacement in your English conversations or try to find ways to use them as often as possible.
- Solve Relevant Questions: In order to make the brain use and understand Phrase Replacement start solving relevant questions. The more you solve the Phrase Replacement questions for SBI Clerk the better your grasp will be on the topic.
- Try to Learn Phrase Replacement Techniques: There is a technique for everything and so to improve your understanding of Phrase Replacement, you’ll have to focus on learning new Phrase Replacement techniques to better comprehend the questions and their answers.
- Seek Help From Others: One of the best ways to improve understanding of Phrase Replacement is by seeking help from others such as teachers or mentors and the internet. Use YouTube videos and internet resources to improve your Phrase Replacement knowledge.
- Solve Mock Test and Practice Test for Phrase Replacement: SBI Clerk Mock Test and Practice Test of SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement are ideal to improve understanding. Solve these test series and tackle a variety of questions that will help you learn the Phrase Replacement better.
How to Prepare for Mockers Phrase Replacement Test for SBI Clerk Exam?
You can prepare for the Phrase Replacement Test for the SBI Clerk Exam however you want. To get started, you can follow these:
- Develop a Foundational Level of Knowledge of Phrase Replacement: To prepare for the Mockers Phrase Replacement Test for SBI Clerk exam or for any platform, you first need to understand the basics of Phrase Replacement and then learn a few Phrase Replacement to get started.
- Practice SBI Clerk PYP to Learn About the Types of Questions for Phrase Replacement: Our Chapter-wise SBI Clerk English tests are equipped with Phrase Replacement questions often asked in the actual SBI Clerk Exam. Therefore, to become familiar with such questions solve the SBI Clerk Previous Year Questions Papers. Solving PYP will help you know about the types of Phrase Replacement questions asked in the SBI Clerk exam.
- Practice Lots of Phrase Replacement Questions: One of the best ways to prepare for Mockers Phrase Replacement Test is to practice lots of Phrase Replacement questions from the textbooks you have for the SBI Clerk exam preparation or from the internet. Practising several Phrase Replacement questions enables you to become confident or self-aware of ways to answer questions.
Structure of SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement Questions at Mockers
The SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement Questions at Mockers are in online format mimicking the actual exam environment. To practice or prepare for the SBI Clerk Phrase Replacement questions at Mockers.in, here is a structure:
- Test Name
- Question Number
- Question Brief
- Four Options to Choose a Correct Answer
- Question’s Weightage along with -ve marking