SBI Clerk 2021 Previous year Question Papers
Boost your understanding of SBI Clerk question papers, exam patterns and difficulty level by solving the SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers. For convenience, our team has collected the original SBI Clerk 2021 Question Papers and provided them here in an online format.
Using the links, you can attempt the question papers of 2021. In addition to this, the subject matter experts have solved all the questions asked in the SBI Clerk previous year question papers of 2021 so that you can get instant solutions after submitting the test.
Shift-Wise SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
In 2021, the SBI Clerk exam was conducted in various shifts for which different sets of question papers were created. To better practise questions make sure you are spending enough time on Shift-Wise SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions. The solutions are easier to comprehend and have higher accuracy because the experts have answered them.
Shift-wise 2021 SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers give you a great opportunity to practise numerous sets of questions to better prepare for the actual examination. With the help of various sets of SBI Clerk PYP you can easily increase your speed and accuracy.
How to Get Previous Year Question Paper of SBI Clerk 2021?
Mockers has the archive of SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper therefore, you can get the previous year question paper of SBI Clerk 2021 easily here - just follow the steps.
- Open Mockers.in using an Internet browser on your device
- Once the homepage loads, click Exam Categories or the navigation button to see the options to click Exam Categories.
- Tap or Click on Bank to see the SBI Clerk
- Once you click the SBI Clerk, a new page loads. Select PYQs to proceed further.
- Now, click ‘Explore’ on the SBI Clerk PYP 2021 card to get the previous year's question papers.
SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern
Before attempting the 2021 SBI Clerk Previous year question papers, it is essential for you to know the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern. Here is the brief of Exam pattern you shouldn’t miss:
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Aptitude, Reasoning, and English are the subjects for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam and so the information about its exam pattern is given below including the total number of questions and marks. Before, solving the 2021 SBI Clerk Exam PYP go through the table below to know the exam pattern. Note that the prelims exam is held for 60 minutes only where 100 questions are asked. There is a negative marking too.
|No of Question
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
State Bank of India Clerk Mains exam pattern is different from prelims therefore, it is important to know. Refer to the below table to find out the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern before you attempt the 2021 Question papers of SBI Clerk Mains exam. The SBI Clerk Mains exam duration is 160 minutes in which a total of 190 questions are asked. Remember, there is a negative marking too.
|No of Question
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Why You Should Prioritise the SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers?
There are tons of reasons you should prioritise the SBI Clerk 2021 question papers during your preparation process. For ease of understanding - these are the reasons you should pay attention to the 2021 SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
- Familiarity with Exam Format: To become comfortable with the question paper pattern, time constraints and section-wise distributions, the 2021 SBI Clerk's previous year question papers help a lot. You should prioritise the SBI Clerk 2021 Question Papers to understand the exam format of the SBI Clerk exam.
- Identify Knowledge Gaps: When you attempt SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers, you will find some concepts or topics from the English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Ability that you haven't fully understood. By identifying these gaps, you can plan your study in those specific areas and seek help from mentors or online resources to improve your understanding of the SBI Clerk Subjects.
- Confidence Building: If you want to feel confident about your preparation for the actual examination, you must solve the Previous year question paper of SBI Clerk 2021. By solving the 2021 SBI Clerk questions, you get a sense of accomplishment that boosts your confidence. It also provides a simulated exam environment that helps you deal with anxiety.
- Revision and Reinforcement: Prioritising the SBI Clerk 2021 Question papers should be ideal if your main goal is revision and reinforcement. It helps you apply the concepts and knowledge you have acquired throughout the preparation.
- Questions of Different Difficulty Levels: By solving the original 2021 SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers, you get a chance to answer questions from various difficulty levels that enable you to be ready for the actual exam. This helps you develop problem-solving skills and the ability to face any level of difficulty in the actual SBI Clerk exam.
When to Practice SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers?
Often candidates are advised to practise or solve the SBI Clerk 2021 question papers when they are in the early stage of the exam preparation, however, we think these three times are the best times to solve the 2021 question papers of SBI Clerk.
- When You Have Optimal Mental Alertness: To avoid focus or consistency consider your personal peak hours when you feel most mentally alert and focused. Many candidates prefer the morning, while many perform better in the afternoon or evening. Therefore, select a time that suits you and then tackle the SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers.
- Right After Completing the Syllabus of SBI Clerk: Once you cover the SBI Clerk Prelims or Mains Syllabus you are ready to solve the 2021 SBI Clerk question papers. This is the ideal time because it enables you to not only practise various questions but also help you recall your learnings for the SBI Clerk exam.
- One Week Before the Exam: About one week before the exam is almost a wrap-up moment when only practise or revision helps you in the preparation, not studying new topics. One week before the exam is also considered an ideal time to solve the SBI Clerk 2021 exam question papers because learning at the last time helps you retain information longer.
How to Solve the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 2021?
Here at Mockers, we have provided the SBI Clerk 2021 question papers in online format following the actual Computer-based test format. Hence to solve the SBI Clerk Previous year question paper 2021 follow these rules:
- Set a Timer According to the Allotted Time: To simulate the real exam conditions set a timer according to the allotted time for each section when solving the original SBI Clerk question paper of 2021. Doing this, enables you to practice time management and get habituated to solving questions within the given time frame.
- Read the Instructions Carefully: It is essential to read the instructions carefully Before starting the SBI Clerk 2021 question paper, read the instructions for each section and question carefully to understand the requirements. For example, whether there is a negative marking or not?
- Manage Negative Marking: Multiple choice questions are often sensitive to negative markings so, be cautious while attempting questions that have negative markings - the 2021 SBI Clerk PYP Mains and Advanced have negative markings. When you come across any question about which you are unsure then ideally you should leave it blank rather than guessing. This is because, as per the exam pattern there is no penalty for unattempted questions.
- Review and Analyze: One of the standard procedures is to review and analyse after completing the question paper of SBI Clerk 0218, review your answers and cross-check them with the provided solutions. Note that the solutions are only accessible after submitting your response. Once you submit, go through the solutions of SBI Clerk 2021 PYP and try to understand the questions you answered incorrectly or faced difficulty answering.
SBI Clerk Exam Preparation Tips Using the 2021 Previous Year Question Paper
By solving the 2021 SBI Clerk Question Papers, you can learn about something that will help you prepare well for the SBI Clerk exam. Here are some of the tips for you:
- Understand Important Questions or Topics: Going through the shift-wise SBI Clerk 2021 question papers will enable you to understand the questions and their nature that are asked frequently. Identifying such important questions or topics helps you focus on them to score better marks the next time you solve the question papers.
- Learn Time Management: Solving the SBI Clerk 2021 question papers helps you learn to manage the 60 minutes for prelims and 160 minutes for the Mains exam. Both exam phases have different time restrictions, therefore, practising the 2021 question papers for SBI Clerk can be a great way to prepare for the exam.
- Boost Practise Sessions: During the exam preparation process, the more practise the better outcomes or command over the subjects and the question papers. Therefore, to boost the practise sessions use the 2021 SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
Benefits of Solving SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question Papers
Solving the SBI Clerk 2021 Question Papers can provide you with various benefits. Here are some of the benefits you would like to have:
- Progress Assessments: Solving the SBI Clerk 2021 Previous Year Question papers shift-wise helps you assess your progress in the preparation. This also enables you to compare your performance in different papers of 2021 SBI Clerk: shift-wise and observe improvements in your scores and accuracy.
- Understand Answering Techniques: When you practise several sets or shift-wise 2021 SBI Clerk exam question papers you learn new answering techniques. Since SBI Clerk has Reasoning, English, Numerical or Aptitude questions, you gradually start discovering various techniques to answer questions in no time or less time.
- Enhance Time Allocations: One of the best benefits of solving the SBI Clerk 2021 previous year question papers is that it boosts or enhances time allocation methods. Due to this, you can prioritise those sections or questions that carry higher marks or are less time-consuming.
- Refining Exam Strategy: The SBI Clerk Previous year Question Paper 2021 gives you an opportunity to refine your exam strategy based on your performance. You can analyse the questions you answered incorrectly or skipped. This analysis helps you adjust your approach to answering questions or understanding the concepts.
- Enhancing Vocabulary and Language Skills: The SBI Clerk exam 2021 includes an English language section that examines your English language proficiency, such as reading comprehension and vocabulary. Solving the previous year papers of SBI Clerk 2021 helps you develop vocabulary, improve your reading speed, and enhance comprehension skills.